Technical Support Forum Index
Technical Support Forum
Access ChemAxon scientists and developers here. For registration and login issues contact website support.

Support Ticket System is replacing forum

This forum was converted into a searchable archive. You cannot add posts here any more. For support please use our new Ticket System.

Create your first ticket
No license file was found (Problem)
To watch this topic for replies  Register (enables digests) or give email address:
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
    View previous topic :: View next topic    
Thomas

Link to postPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:41 pmPost subject: No license file was found (Problem) Reply with quote

Hi everyone ! I've just downloaded the latest version of Marvinsketch. I am very glad of all the possibilities it offers. I've just one problem: when I want to do NMR predictions, it says "No license file was found". Is it an add-on i have to install or just something wrong with my download process ? Thanks, Thomas.

Daniel
ChemAxon personnel

Link to postPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:39 pmPost subject: Reply with quote

Hi, 

The reason you can't use the NMR Predictor is that you need a valid license for our calculator plugins.

Our new users can download an evaluation license from the following link after registration for free:

https://www.chemaxon.com/my-chemaxon/my-evaluations/

I would note that you need to register our site to be able to download an evaluation license. This license is only

valid for 3 days, after which you can purchase a full license for our calculations.

I hope this helps. 

Best regards, 

Daniel 

Thomas

Link to postPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:43 pmPost subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your quick response Daniel. I think I'd give it a try in the future. I'm a young teacher that wants the best for his students ! Have a good weekend !

Thomas

Daniel
ChemAxon personnel

Link to postPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:19 amPost subject: Reply with quote

Dear Thomas, 

Knowing that you are a teacher, you can use our calculators with a free academic license. 

Please write to acpack _at_ chemaxon.com to apply for your academic license. 

Daniel

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Page 1 of 1

To watch this topic for replies   Register (enables digests) or give email address  
Jump to: