1. Open the demo data
2. Explore the PubChem demo data
3. Explore the Wombat data
4. Import 'result2.smiles' into IJC
5. Import 'result4.smiles' into IJC
6. Import 'result1.smiles' into IJC
7. Use the 'Schema Editor' to view the database contents
8. Import 'screening_collection.sdf'
9. Build a form
10. Query your data
11. Apply a Standardizer
Maximum Common Substructure clustering of structure sets with Library MCS: Identify diverse sets through; import structure sets and related data into LibraryMCS, fast clustering for initial evaluation, tune parameters to explore clustering outcomes, perform exhaustive clustering with 'best' parameters, select novel scaffolds.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum