Technical Support Forum Index
Technical Support Forum
Access ChemAxon scientists and developers here. For registration and login issues contact website support.

Support Ticket System is replacing forum

This forum was converted into a searchable archive. You cannot add posts here any more. For support please use our new Ticket System.

Create your first ticket
Uni Reactor nodes do not allow Ratio > 1
To watch this topic for replies  Register (enables digests) or give email address:
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
    View previous topic :: View next topic    
Tim

Link to postPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:46 pmPost subject: Uni Reactor nodes do not allow Ratio > 1 Reply with quote

I am using the JChemExtensions version 2.5.4v0132 in KNIME;  outside of KNIME I am using Reactor 5.9.1.

This topic is related to a similar post:  https://www.chemaxon.com/forum/ftopic8770.html

in Reactor, I can take a file with differing numbers of BOC groups (1, 2 or 3) and remove all instances of the protecting group by using a unimolecular BOC removal reaction with the Ratio = 3 (under the Advanced Settings).  When I attempt to do the same thing in KNIME using a Uni Reactor node, I get an "Invalid Ratio" error message if the Ratio is > 1.

I would like the KNIME Uni Reactor node to work the same way that Reactor does with a unimolecular reaction.  Specifically, I would like the KNIME Uni Reactor node to allow a Ratio > 1 under the Advanced Options.

Tim

Takahiro

Link to postPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:57 amPost subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your reporting.
The problem will be fixed in next version.

Best,
Taka

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Page 1 of 1

To watch this topic for replies   Register (enables digests) or give email address  
Jump to: