Technical Support Forum Index
Technical Support Forum
Access ChemAxon scientists and developers here. For registration and login issues contact website support.

Support Ticket System is replacing forum

This forum was converted into a searchable archive. You cannot add posts here any more. For support please use our new Ticket System.

Create your first ticket
Bug Report: Custom IDs are not exported
To watch this topic for replies  Register (enables digests) or give email address:
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
    View previous topic :: View next topic    
James

Link to postPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:42 pmPost subject: Bug Report: Custom IDs are not exported Reply with quote

HI all,

I've put together a custom configuration file with 30 custom transformations. It's not terribly helpful to have them all called "Transform" therefore I gave them custom names in Standardizer. Unfortunately when I exported the rules as an XML file, the ID field was not updated and they reverted back to the default name on import. On the other hand, custom IDs in assigned by manually editing the XML are properly imported.

Thanks,

James

Filename: Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 3.39.47 PM.png    Filesize: 92.97 KB    Viewed: 17765 Time(s)
 Description:  
Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 3.39.47 PM.png
Zsolt
ChemAxon personnel

Link to postPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:03 pmPost subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

I cannot reproduce the error with Standardizer 14.10.20. I attached the configuration file exported from Standardizer application; could you import it and check if the names of the transformations appear?

Could you attach your configuration file (the one on the screenshot, where all tranforms are named "Transform")? 

Zsolt

Filename: standardzer_config_with_named_transforms.xml    Filesize: 554 Bytes    Downloaded: 152 Time(s)
 Description:  
James

Link to postPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:41 pmPost subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zsolt,

Thanks for your help. Yes, the custom names appear in the file you edited appear but I think you were unable to replicate the bug because you created new transformations rather than editing existing transformations from a file.

In the attached image, you will see that I edited the chemistry and the name of your first transformation. The chemistry change persists in the exported file (also attached) but not the name change. However, the new transformation I created persisted with it's custom name. It's a pretty subtle bug but I think you will be able to replicate it if you edit the attached configuration file.

James

Filename: Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 2.32.05 PM.png    Filesize: 87.93 KB    Viewed: 17748 Time(s)
 Description:  edited file before export
Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 2.32.05 PM.png

Filename: standardzer_config_with_named_transforms_edited.xml    Filesize: 735 Bytes    Downloaded: 147 Time(s)
 Description:  Resulting output
Zsolt
ChemAxon personnel

Link to postPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:47 amPost subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

We can reproduce the bug, thanks for the detailed information. We will fix it.

Zsolt

Zsolt
ChemAxon personnel

Link to postPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:20 amPost subject: Reply with quote

The bug was fixed in JChem 14.11.10.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Page 1 of 1

To watch this topic for replies   Register (enables digests) or give email address  
Jump to: