Problem in exporting data to sdf file

User db37a90da3

19-06-2012 02:09:52

Hello Colleagues,

I have recently started using JChem for Excel. And now I am facing problem in exporting my data into sdf file.

I have also attached an image of error I received while trying to export the data.

Thanks,

Sundar

User db37a90da3

19-06-2012 05:25:43

Hell Friends,

Now it is working fine. The only thing is I had to wait until the Export to File box pops up which takes time.

Thanks

ChemAxon eb65a25631

19-06-2012 08:57:01

Hi,

I'm glad it works fine.

(The screenshot you sent indicates, there wasn't enough memory to execute the operation.)

Regards,

Andras

User 2daa21c42d

03-07-2012 18:30:56

Hi

Previously I have been able to export an excel spread sheet with a single column of structures and other with associated data to an sd file using the export feature.  However today when I tried i got an error message

"could not set source worksheet"

The details of the message are here:

Exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
StackTrace:    at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.ExcelCOM.JChemExcelAdapterClass.GetRangeFormulas(SHEETRANGEINDEX& sriSheetRangeIndex, Object& formulas)
   at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.Excel.BaseExcelApplicationAdapter.GetRangeFormulas(WorkbookRangeIndex workbookRangeIndex)
   at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.Base.ExcelMapper.ExcelOutMapper.†††
††††š˜(ZZZObject , Object )
   at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.Base.ExcelMapper.ExcelOutMapper.GetWorksheetMetaData()
   at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.Base.ExcelMapper.ExcelOutMapper.OnWorkbookOrWorksheetNameChanged()
   at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.Base.ExcelMapper.ExcelOutMapper.set_WorksheetName(String value)
   at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.IO.ExportFileModel.†††
†††ˆŽ•(ZZZObject , Object )
   at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.IO.ExportFileModel.SetWorksheetError()
   at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.IO.ExportFileModel.set_SelectedWorksheetName(String value)
   at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.IO.ExportFilePresenter.†††
†††ˆ˜(ZZZObject , Object )
   at ChemAxon.JChemExcel.IO.ExportFilePresenter.WorksheetNameChanged()

What is my problem and how to fix?  Thanks

Bruce Kovacs

ChemAxon bd13b5bd77

03-07-2012 20:28:18

Which JChem Excel version do you use? Could you pelase send me the file you would like to export and send the reproduction steps?

If the spreadsheet contains confidential data, could you pelase send a simplet one or please send it to my email address [email protected].

Thanks,

Viktor

User 2daa21c42d

03-07-2012 20:56:58

I am using the latest version of JChem for Excel I just renewed a few months ago

ChemAxon eb65a25631

05-07-2012 07:24:13

It would be helpful, if you could send us the exact version of JChemExcel.

Also, I would like to know, that do you have .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed?

Or, only .NET 4 installed?

Regards,

Andras

ChemAxon bd13b5bd77

05-07-2012 07:28:01

This isssue is closed, Bruce realized that there were too many columns in the spreadsheet.

I asked him for a sample file to check if this issue is an Excel API limitation or we can fix this for 5.10.1 ....

He has not sent it yet.

V.