Problems with version 15.11.30

User fc7298d40d

03-12-2015 15:01:41

1. In Outlook and Word, once a structure is moved, it becomes pure image and cannot edit anymore.

2. In PowerPoint, if there is one structure and an if the slide is near empty, after editing the structure, the structure always moves to upper left corner.  If the slide is crowed, everything seems fine.

3. The initial size of structure in Excel is nice, however, only apply to one structure.  If retrieving a series structure, the parameter does not have any effect.

Thanks.

ChemAxon 990acf0dec

04-12-2015 15:04:23

Hi Zhaowen,

Point 1:

This is because currently in Word/Outlook even a single structure is embedded into a 1x1 table, and if you move only the image itself, the structure information remains assigned to the cell. If you move the whole cell, it is OK. This was implemented this way because the original design required the display of IDs in the same cell where the structure is diplayed, but I know it causes a bad user experience (when moving or deleting a structure), so we have already refactored this part, and the new solution (image plus grouped text box for ID only when needed) is under testing. It will be available soon.

Point 2:

We try to reproduce it and will inform you when it is fixed.

Point 3:

I added this request to our backlog. I fully agree with this, but there are several cases we have to take care if this is implemented, so it takes time. Anyway, this feature should come soon.

Best regards,

Akos

ChemAxon 990acf0dec

08-12-2015 15:00:34

Hi Zhaowen,

We managed to reproduce the issue in Point 2, but only when the structure object was created from a text using the "From text" button. Would you please confirm that this was the prerequisite in your case as well?

Thanks and best regards,

Akos

User fc7298d40d

08-12-2015 15:44:37

Yes.  Thanks.

Zhaowen

ChemAxon 990acf0dec

05-02-2016 12:17:10

Hi Zhaowen,

I just would like to inform you about the status of these issues:

1: It is in testing phase: it will probably be release in the next week release, or the week after.

2: It has been fixed and released in version 16.1.400

3: It is not started yet (there are still many higher priority tasks).

Best regards,

Akos