CXNShared addin is not available in PowerPoint

User fc7298d40d

13-04-2015 20:45:46

Hi, There,

CXNShared addin is not available in PowerPoint.  But it is available for all other Office applications, Word, Excel and outlook.  Here are error message from PowerPoint and Windows Event.  Could you please take a look?  Thanks.

Zhaowen

Error Message from Powerpoint:

Exception: System.Exception

StackTrace:    at ChemAxon.JChemForOffice.JChemAddinBase.get_SharedAddin()

at ChemAxon.JChemForOffice.SharedAddinAdapter.CreateSharedAddinStructure(IJChemMolecule molecule, DataEmbedding dataEmbedding, TableData tableData)

at ChemAxon.JChemForOffice.SharedAddinAdapter.CreateSharedAddinStructureFromMoleculeData(IJChemMolecule molecule, DataEmbedding dataEmbedding)

at JChemForPowerPoint.JChemPowerPointAddin.DoConversion(DataEmbedding dataEmbedding, IJChemMolecule molecule)

at ChemAxon.JChemForOffice.JChemAddinBase.ConvertTextToStructure(DataEmbedding dataEmbedding)

Error Message from Window Event:

The description for Event ID 0 from source CXNdotNetClassCOMLoader cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

Error number: {-2146233072((null))} 

Error source: {CDotNetClassFactory::CreateLoadAggregatedObject} 

Error Description: {Unable to create/load the specified .NEt class for a COM aggreagte!

(Unable to create managed aggregator!

Inner source:mscorlib

Inner description:ManagedHelpers.ManagedAggregator..ctor())}

ChemAxon bd13b5bd77

14-04-2015 12:35:47

Hi Zhaowen,

can we meet regarding this issue on a screen share meeting, my assumption is that we need to reenable the addin. I would like to take a closer look on that.

Please let me know the timeframe that would be appropriate for you.

Viktor