All occurrences of chemical "amlodipine" is not e

User a8852677c2

01-12-2010 14:28:35

Hi

I am sending text file which contains chemical names. But all occurrences of chemical name  "amlodipine" is not extracted. only 21 occurrence are extracted.

Please let us know the problem.

Thanks & Regards

Yogesh Dhawale

ChemAxon e7b9408ca1

03-12-2010 14:26:37

Dear Yogesh,

Yogesh wrote:

Hi

I am sending text file which contains chemical names. But all occurrences of chemical name  "amlodipine" is not extracted. only 21 occurrence are extracted.

I'm not sure I understand the problem. In this document I see 6 occurences of "amlodipine", and all of them are extracted by our software in my tests. Could you clarify? Also, which version are you using?

Best regards,

Daniel

User a8852677c2

04-12-2010 06:59:56

Hi Daniel,

I am again sending  text file. In that text file all the occurances of  'amlodipine' is not extracted.

[All the occurance means 'amlodipine' words comes more than 70 times in text file but after extraction we get only 21 times 'amlodipine' is present in documents. We get only 21 location count from text file.]

****Second Problem but related to this only....

If am extracting HTML document contain this "<td>&nbsp;Amlodipine free base </td>" tag.

'Amlodipine'  is not extracted which are present td tag.( I am not seding whole HTML file, I am just sending one tag of HTML file which we are using for extraction. HTML file is correct having all remaing tag).

May be due to   "&nbsp " Amlodipine is not extracted.

We are using current version JChem & Marvin 5.4.

Thanks & Regards

Yogesh Dhawale

ChemAxon e7b9408ca1

06-12-2010 09:29:06

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for the additional information.

I ran your second text file through DocumentExtractor, and I attach the hits found. There are altogether 326 hits, in particular 195 which contain the string "amlodipine". It seems you get different results, is that when running on that text file? We should understand what is the difference.

About your second problem, you are right, the &nbsp; seems to prevent the recognition, I will fix this as soon as posible.

Regards,

Daniel

ChemAxon e7b9408ca1

13-09-2011 14:19:11

The &nbsp; problem has been fixed in version 5.5.