Insert JCHEM Table Error with PP Tools

User ba4374b8a0

28-04-2010 21:26:45

I just installed and configured the PP/JChem Toolkit and my user is experiencing an error when trying to insert a TABLE.  See Error Below;

chemaxon.jchem.db.UpdateHandler.createStructureTable(Lchemaxon/util/ConnectionHandler;Ljava/lang/String;IIILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/util/Map;I)V

JChem version : 5.3.2

Component collection version : 1.4

java.lang.Exception: chemaxon.jchem.db.UpdateHandler.createStructureTable(Lchemaxon/util/ConnectionHandler;Ljava/lang/String;IIILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/util/Map;I)V

JChem version : 5.3.2

Component collection version : 1.4

at chemaxon.pp.util.ErrorUtil.getExceptionWithInfo(ErrorUtil.java:111)

at chemaxon.pp.CreateJChemBaseTable.onProcess(CreateJChemBaseTable.java:62)

at com.scitegic.pilot.Pilot.callOnProcess(Pilot.java:270)

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: chemaxon.jchem.db.UpdateHandler.createStructureTable(Lchemaxon/util/ConnectionHandler;Ljava/lang/String;IIILjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/util/Map;I)V

at chemaxon.pp.CreateJChemBaseTable.onProcessBody(CreateJChemBaseTable.java:71)

at chemaxon.pp.CreateJChemBaseTable.onProcess(CreateJChemBaseTable.java:60)

... 1 more

CComponentJavaPlugin::onProcess: Pipeline Pilot exception caught

-> Create JChem Base Table - error during Data Record Processing phase

CProtocolStd::onProcess: Pipeline Pilot exception caught

CProtocol::onProcess: Pipeline Pilot exception caught

Protocol JChem Base Insert and Search, user mmccarrick: Pipeline Pilot exception caught

Protocol JChem Base Insert and Search, user mmccarrick: Protocol failed: Pipeline Pilot error

Pipeline Pilot Server version 7.5.2.500

Server OS: Windows 5.2 Server Service Pack 2

ChemAxon 9c0afc9aaf

28-04-2010 22:30:11

Hi,

The version of the component collection you are using (1.4) is quite old and not compatible with the latest JChem version (5.3.2).

Please download and install the latest component collection for 5.3.x from here;

https://www.chemaxon.com/download/integration-tools/

Please refer to "VII. UPGRADING THE COMPONENT COLLECTION" in the README.txt for instructions.

Best regards,

Szilard