Conserve charges and molecule name after using reactor

User 2b68687bb8

13-10-2009 20:07:21

Hi,

I implemented a protocol (see attachment( that reads molecules in mol2 format and performs chemical reactions., so I get the 3D structure of the products. Everything is ok but after the Reactor component I lose the charges and the name of each molecule. I used Gasteiger to add charges (but I guess there is a way using cheamxon components to do it?) but I can not recover the name of the initial molecule.

Is it possible to maintain the initial charges and molecule name?

Thanks

ChemAxon 9c0afc9aaf

14-10-2009 21:22:37

Hi,

Charges:

The reactor component should not change the charges - unless it is specified so in the reaction itself.

Are you sure you have the charges before the Reactor component ? Does it happen also when you are not importing from a mol2 file ?

If you are sure the loss of charges occurs in the Reactor, could you send us the reaction file and an example reactant for analysis ? (If confidential you can find a support e-mail address at the top of the page.)

Molecule names:

Currently the Reactor component does not preserve the input data fields, but we are planning to add this functionality.

In case of multiple reactants a conflict may arise (both reactants having the same field), but we will provide some options what should happen in this case.

We have increased the priority of this task and will be present in the next release of the component collection.

As a temporary workaround you may try using Synthesis Code generation to preserve the information. (input property SYNTHESIS_CODE will be part of the output property of the same name)

Best regards,

Szilard

User 2b68687bb8

05-11-2009 10:45:09

Szilard wrote:

Hi,

Charges:

The reactor component should not change the charges - unless it is specified so in the reaction itself.

Are you sure you have the charges before the Reactor component ? Does it happen also when you are not importing from a mol2 file ?

If you are sure the loss of charges occurs in the Reactor, could you send us the reaction file and an example reactant for analysis ? (If confidential you can find a support e-mail address at the top of the page.)

Molecule names:

Currently the Reactor component does not preserve the input data fields, but we are planning to add this functionality.

In case of multiple reactants a conflict may arise (both reactants having the same field), but we will provide some options what should happen in this case.

We have increased the priority of this task and will be present in the next release of the component collection.

As a temporary workaround you may try using Synthesis Code generation to preserve the information. (input property SYNTHESIS_CODE will be part of the output property of the same name)

Best regards,

Szilard

Thanks for the answer, please notify us when you update the code and the name of the molecule can be present after reactor

ChemAxon 9c0afc9aaf

08-01-2010 22:26:26

Hi,

Component collection 1.6.1 has been released with the improvement.

Best regards,

Szilard