where can I find the version 6.3 .Net API documentation

User 873a9ae9d0

06-05-2014 11:44:31

HI,

where can I find the official doc for the ChemAxon .Net API version 6.3 ?

Beside of links to version 6.3 usage examples I did not find any place where I can have a look at the complete version 6.3 API.

It is pretty difficult to do any programming without a complete API description. Hope that the doc already exists, otherwise I assume I have to go back and install version 6.2. At least for that APi it seems there exist a complete (online) doc, but the link to a downloadable chm file seems to be broken.

really hope someone can point me to a complete doc.

Cheers

Hans-Juergen
AKos GmbH

ChemAxon bd13b5bd77

07-05-2014 07:57:11

Hi Hans,

trying to upload the beta version soon.

We would be happy to stay with the new version if possible.

We tried to produce talkative API documenting itself, using better code conventions, sentence-like object system.

Your starting point should be in the ChemAxon.NET and in the MainFactory all services are available from there.

Miklos and myself tried to give simple code examples covering all areas we exposed:

Database

File IO, Clipboard,

Chemistry (molecule)

When you have molecule object in your hand in your code you can explore the talkative interface of the molecule object:

including the following areas:

Rendering

Calculations

Transformations

so the most typical ones in a third-party application there might be appearing.

Please send your questions directly to Miklos [email protected] ccing myslef [email protected].

Thanks for any feedback from you with the new API,

Viktor

ChemAxon bd13b5bd77

07-05-2014 08:27:29

Hi Hans,

I have modified the Examples document with the chm and online help broken links.

Please use this: https://www.chemaxon.com/dotNET/6.3/API/online/index.html

Viktor