License not found problem

User 8961c1b53b

16-03-2012 03:28:46

I'm using the latest MarvinBeans, and I wanted to install my license.

I copied it to ~/.chemaxon/license.cxl and the protonation plugin for which I brought this license didn't work.  So I tried using the license command line script:

cd ~/Software/MarvinBeans/bin

./license ~/license.cxl

ls ~/.chemaxon/

license.cxl

./license --list

*nothing*

So, the license command line script will move the license.cxl file into the .chemaxon directory, but it will not list it.

What is going on?

User 8d4e9afac9

16-03-2012 19:26:27

I have JChem for Excel and the calculation pack. When i try to use Markush enumeration, it says ther is no valid license. I try to install the license. It seems to install and saya that it is valid until 2013. However, the next time I look, it appears that the license is not there and there is no valid license message. I can't get the clean 3D to work reliably either.

ChemAxon e274e1bada

19-03-2012 08:57:49

Hi samseaver,

./license --list

you can check your license with one of these additional command line params: ./license --list <all | valid | invalid>

Please also send me your license file by email, you can find my email contact in my profile.

Regards,
Edvard

ChemAxon e274e1bada

19-03-2012 09:04:52

raymond,

Please make sure that the JChem is running with the same user who
installed the license. It is easy if you see the 'chemaxon' folder
in the user's home directory. The user who has the license should
run the JChem application.

Regards,
Edvard

User 8961c1b53b

19-03-2012 14:47:47

ebuki wrote:

Hi samseaver,

./license --list

you can check your license with one of these additional command line params: ./license --list <all | valid | invalid>

Please also send me your license file by email, you can find my email contact in my profile.

Regards,
Edvard

Using the correct argument works, I somehow believed that all was  a default argument.  Thanks.