Academic License - 2 years?

User 193747627c

16-05-2011 02:46:06

Hi all,

I would like to apply for an academic license for research. However I am concerned that I won't be able to get any papers published in the next 2 years! I am only in the 2nd year of a 6-year part-time PhD course, and I really doubt that I'm going to achieve enough to get a journal paper published. (2 years part-time is like one year full-time).

Do conference talks and posters count towards your target?

How about if I tell everyone in my department about the program, and they use it for publications?

I'm just really anxious that I'm going to put all my data into the program and then lose access to it!

Can I send you a copy of my student card, or a letter from the College showing my PhD programme end date?

Thanks!

helen-louise.

ChemAxon e274e1bada

18-05-2011 11:06:54

Hi,

sorry for the late answer, we have User's Group Meeting on this week. My collegues will respond as soon as possible.

Regards,
Edvard

ChemAxon b124dd5f17

20-05-2011 14:16:33

HI

Glad you are thinking of using us.

We are flexible in extending after the first 2 years but you need to email to request.

Conference talks and poster will contribute, do add them when you update

Multiple users from departments is usual, for extending the license any author mention would be sufficient and citing articles can be re-used for different authors.

Hope this helps

Cheers/Alex