IJC enterprise license

User 013cd9f731

13-01-2011 12:12:51

Hi,

I am very new to ChemAxon tools, but they seem very easy to use and very helpful.

I have got an academic licence for the ChemAxon tools to help our academic research. I wrote during my application for applying for an academic license that one of our main goals is to help the Norwegian research community in designing and sharing chemical libraries.

I want to use Insta JChem to share the current compound libraries with other member of my group. FOr this I need to send a URL or a shared project with other members. But, I read that for this I need an IJC enterprise license. When, try to make a URL or shared object it throws up a message asking for IJC enterprise license.

Is it possible for me having an academic license to use the shared project/URL functionality? As, the details at the "How to access data in IJC using a URL" says that "You must have an IJC enterprise license to deploy shared projects and use IJC URLs."

Thanks for you reply.

Regards

Rafi

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

14-01-2011 12:55:51

Dear Rafi,

I will contact you via e-mail on this issue. If you will use our product for non-profit purposes I do not see why not sending you a new license which includes IJC Enterprise license.

Have a nice day,

Janos