A question for license

User a706ad2bed

24-11-2010 13:38:38

I am a postgraduate student and construct a database. I used ChemAxon products to calculate LogP and some other properties of meculars.  When I started the web project and use the function to calculate LogP, I got the Error Message: 

chemaxon.license.LicenseException: No valid license has been found.
Product name: Partitioning Plugin Group
License path: /root/.chemaxon/license.cxl
Please contact sales _at_ chemaxon.com to obtain the corresponding license.
Students and academic researchers are entitled of free use
through our Academic Package, for more information
please visit: http://www.chemaxon.com/acpack_conditions.html

How can I get the license?  I use the ChemAxon products for academic research.

My Email: [email protected]

My supervisor's Email: [email protected]

I am a postgraduate student from Tongji University, Shanghai  China.

Thank you very much.

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

24-11-2010 14:20:57

Dear Zhang,

Based on my informations you have a valid and working academic research license right now. Your application for the license was accepted on the 29th of March 2010 - this means that you should be able to use the LogP calculator.

Do you have the license on your computer yet? Did you install the license?

Please check these possible errors and come back to me if you have any other questions left!

Have a nice day,

Janos

User a706ad2bed

25-11-2010 01:33:11

jfejervari wrote:

Dear Zhang,

Based on my informations you have a valid and working academic research license right now. Your application for the license was accepted on the 29th of March 2010 - this means that you should be able to use the LogP calculator.

Do you have the license on your computer yet? Did you install the license?

Please check these possible errors and come back to me if you have any other questions left!

Have a nice day,

Janos

Dear Janos,

Thank you very much for your advice.  I really have a valid and working academic research license.   When in my own computer with Windows XP operating system, the LogP calculator really works. I have installed the license in my computer useing LicenseManager. But I did not know how to install the license in the server with Linux OS.  

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

25-11-2010 11:01:00

Dear Zhang,

I've seen that you updated your academic application too - does it mean that finally everything is working fine for you now?