Updating of academic license package

User e9ba0c205b

30-08-2010 10:17:09

Hi,

may I inquire if I am able to extend my academic license package? My situation is such that I'm currently a 3rd year pharmacy undergraduate who first applied for the license 2 years ago.

My course is structured such that I've only had 1 core module on the physicochemical properties of drug molecules in year 1, and am only taking on the advanced modules on drug properties starting this year. 

Hence, I'm hoping to extend the academic license package, even though I wasn't able to produce any papers using JChem yet.

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

30-08-2010 11:09:38

Dear Jian Sheng,

We got your application update and probably I will accept your application, however, please note that the "price" of using our software is to provide scientific papers, or preferably publications.

I understand that you just started to get involved into the medicinal chemistry so that'd be hard for you right now to put a scientific paper together. Our purpose is to enable you through our tools to write publications, that's why I will probably accept your application update.

However, please be active in posting on our forum and on our web site; help to find bugs and new features in JChem.

Have a nice day,

Janos

User e9ba0c205b

31-08-2010 11:51:47

Hi,

thanks. i'll do my part in contributing to the community :)