Error loading old license file with License Manager

User 818520b6b8

12-03-2008 14:57:14

Hi,

I cannot load old licenses.dat file to JChem 5.0.1 License Manager, because it starts some kind of infinite loop repeating the same licenses I already had in the file.

The only information I have in the old licenses.dat file is:

chemaxon.reaction.Standardizer=xxxxxxxx

IUPACNaming=xxxxxxxx

Nothing else.

When I click on the button it begins copying the same two license codes and never ends. I have to terminate the process.

The only way is setting this file to be read-only, but then I never get the new CXL file generated.

What must we do?

Thanks.

ChemAxon 909aee4527

12-03-2008 16:08:13

Hi,

does this problem appear when the licenses.dat file is already in the userhome/chemaxon directory, and you try install?

We've already found this problem, the correction will available in 5.0.2, probably this Friday.

Until that the programs should work just fine with the licenses.dat file, you don't need to install them. In case they don't work, please tell us, so that we can assist you further.

We are sorry for the inconveniences this may caused.

Kind regards,

Judit

ChemAxon 909aee4527

13-03-2008 09:10:47

Hi,

I've just noticed a misunderstanding here.

By installing the licenses.dat file you will not get a cxl file, it will only be copied to the appropriate directory where your license file already is.

The new cxl license will be sent to you by our sales department, but until that you can still use the licenses.dat file.

Kind regards,

Judit

ChemAxon 909aee4527

21-04-2008 05:00:57

Hello,

have you managed to overcome these license issues?

Kind regards,

Judit