Renew license to a web server - Academic use

User 1e08d549b6

08-02-2017 19:35:13

Hi there,

My Chemaxon license has been expired last month and I would like to renew it. How can I proceed to get a new license for use in a academic project? 

The web site that I have developed provides some server services to users. Note that it is not a commercial web site. 

Best wishes.

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

09-02-2017 13:55:45

Hey Alexandre,

Sure, we have the same conditions as in 2016 when you first applied for our FreeWeb license. I assume you still meet the requirements there.

Please send over the URL of your website that uses ChemAxon technology. I will have a look at it, and will send you the license right away in email if everything is fine ;)

Have a great day,

Janos

User 1e08d549b6

10-02-2017 12:57:17

jfejervari wrote:

Hey Alexandre,

Sure, we have the same conditions as in 2016 when you first applied for our FreeWeb license. I assume you still meet the requirements there.

Please send over the URL of your website that uses ChemAxon technology. I will have a look at it, and will send you the license right away in email if everything is fine ;)

Have a great day,

Janos

Hi Janos,

Right now we are finalizing the corrections on my paper and as soon as it finishes, we'll send it to be published.

If it is possible, could you contact me by email? There, I can pass you more details about our tool.

best wishes,

Alexandre

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

10-02-2017 13:06:20

Hey Alexandre,

No worries, we are very very happy if you have a paper published in the matter, but the FreeWeb is not strictly connected to that one.

Anyway, I will contact you in email and we can discuss the details there ;)

Janos