Error message: Academic License not verified

User f541b8e668

31-08-2015 12:59:56

Hello,

I've installed Chemaxon on my PC (Linux) and the Chemaxon license manager states the "Status -> verified" for my academic license respectively for the installed software.

But during the attempt to generate ECFPs following error occured:

No valid license has been found.
Product name: ECFP/FCFP
Licenses are read from: /home/christian/.chemaxon/license.cxl;/home/christian/.chemaxon/licenses/license.cxl;/home/christian/.chemaxon/license.cxl;/home/christian/.chemaxon/licenses/license.cxl
Please visit http://www.chemaxon.com/contact-us/ or contact sales _at_ chemaxon.com to obtain the corresponding license.

chemaxon.license.LicenseException: No valid license has been found.
Product name: ECFP/FCFP
Licenses are read from: /home/christian/.chemaxon/license.cxl;/home/christian/.chemaxon/licenses/license.cxl;/home/christian/.chemaxon/license.cxl;/home/christian/.chemaxon/licenses/license.cxl

I do not understand this, since the license manager clearly states, that the license was verified. I would be very grateful for your help! Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Christian

ChemAxon d26931946c

03-09-2015 10:50:05

Hi Christian,

Please send a license report to license-key-support _at_ chemaxon.com.

Best regards,

Peter

User 556bd056b9

30-06-2016 07:49:31

Good day! I just installed my Chemaxon and as I open the software it pops up an error message and closes the the window immediately. Please help me with this issue. Thank you!

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

01-07-2016 14:41:22

Hi Mark,

Well, your description does not give a lot of details :)

May I ask to tell me exactly which ChemAxon software you mean, and please also let me know if you use any license.

Thanks a lot for the specification,

Janos