drawing a zitterion

User 9cc9c09363

20-03-2013 08:41:41

Hi. I would like to ask a question as to how to draw a zitterion.

I drew the zitterion having O+ and O-O- but I ended up having OH2+ instead of O+..

Somehow it seems automatically to be converted..

Please have a look at the screen shot and let me know.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

ChemAxon afdac7b783

20-03-2013 08:57:58

Hi,

Thank you for highlighting this issue.

Currently, the reaction display in the preview panel of Reactor is in "query mode";
it does not affect the reaction definition, it is only a different representation of the given reaction.

We will modify the behavior of preview panel in a later version of Reactor.

Best regards,

Viktoria

User 9cc9c09363

20-03-2013 12:40:13

Thank you for the answer.

Although you said that it doesn't affect the reaction definition, after applying this reaction I got the product with OH2+ instead of O+ as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Since I am going to run a series of reactions defined with reactor, it is important to have a correct structure as a product so that the following reaction can take place. For now, I think I can solve this problem by defining the reactant of the subsequent reaction by OH2+. I hope this problem can be solved in the next  version.

Thank you very much for your help.

ChemAxon e08c317633

20-03-2013 13:18:43

It can be solved with the current version of Reactor as well. After specifyig the valence on the [O+] atom in your reaction schema it wil work as expected. I attached the reaction schema (reaction.mrv) and screenshots to demonstrate the behavior.

Zsolt.

User 9cc9c09363

20-03-2013 15:16:00

Thanks a lot. it's solved as you said.

Have a nice day.