Documentation for chemaxon.util.expression.function.MolUtil

User 7c177bab3b

18-04-2012 09:47:36

Hi

The PMapper documentation refers to chemaxon.util.expression.function.MolUtil  but I can't find that in the API docs.

Similarly, TopologyAnalyser has a lot of deprecated methods replaced by Ring.*, but I can't see that in the API docs.

Thanks

Stephen

ChemAxon e08c317633

18-04-2012 11:26:21

StephenPickett wrote:

Similarly, TopologyAnalyser has a lot of deprecated methods replaced by Ring.*, but I can't see that in the API docs.

Please use chemaxon.marvin.calculations.TopologyAnalyserPlugin class instead of TopologyAnalyser.

We will fix the deprecations in TopologyAnalyser.

Zsolt

ChemAxon efa1591b5a

19-04-2012 17:25:19

Hi Stephen,

MolUtil is an old class that dates back to pre-chemical terms days. It provides two functions that are made available in the pmapper configuration file: data("atomcount") and data("bondcount"). 

We planned to extend these functions by further ones but then a more general approach, Chemical Terms were invented and implemented. However, PMapper and its configuration file was not refactored to use the new technology. It was always planned but it did not get enough push from customers.

Does this explanation cast some light on this mysterious class without an API documentation?

Regards,

Miklos