MySQL / JChem error

User 6d24b35814

03-09-2010 11:01:22

Hi

I set up a demo web app a while ago using the example jsp db_search pages. The data I loaded into  MySQL database using jcman, it all worked really well, but I haven't looked at it for a while and today when i went to try it out i got this error message via the web interface:-

java.sql.SQLException: The table hts_collection doesn't exist or size of fingerprint is not properly set in property table "JChemProperties".
        at chemaxon.jchem.db.FingerprintHandler.getNumberOfBits(FingerprintHandler.java:47)
        at chemaxon.jchem.db.JChemSearch.initTable(JChemSearch.java:2660)
        at chemaxon.jchem.db.JChemSearch.init(JChemSearch.java:3444)
        at chemaxon.jchem.db.JChemSearch.search1(JChemSearch.java:2214)
        at chemaxon.jchem.db.JChemSearch.search(JChemSearch.java:2114)
        at chemaxon.jchem.db.JChemSearch.access$1900(JChemSearch.java:115)
        at chemaxon.jchem.db.JChemSearch$SearchThread.run(JChemSearch.java:507)

I haven't changed anything, the hts_collection table is still there and JChemProperties hasn't been altered.

The only thing that is different is that I'm now running the tomcat instance on a different host, could that cause the error? i'm wondering if there are some special java environment variables that I should've set before starting the tomcat server?

Any help in how to fix this appreciated.

Kind regards

Ceara

ChemAxon e274e1bada

06-09-2010 12:16:12

Hi,

it seems to be a cache error.
Please try to restart the server, and inform me about the result. After restart the structure cach will reload.
Also please inform me about your Web server and JChem versions.  I will try to reproduce the error.

Sorry for that inconvenience.

Regards, Edvard

User 6d24b35814

06-09-2010 13:40:53

I restarted the web server and I can search again.

Many thanks for the tip.

Kind regards

Ceara