Index issue in

User cc22497a3c

13-07-2010 08:44:10

JChem Cart 3.2 (Windows). I have cloned an Oracle 10.2 schema previously running on a linux box onto a windows machine, then rebuilt the Cartridge on the windows database. There is a function that calls the JCHEM_TABLE_PKG with arguments :

jchem_table_pkg.jc_insert('Cl', 'STRUCTURE', '', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '')(1)

which is returning an exception that the index is out of date on the Structure table.

I tried rebuilding the index with but get an ORA-29833 back 

CREATE INDEX jc_idx_2 ON structure(cd_structure)
INDEXTYPE IS jc_idxtype PARAMETERS('RegenerateTable=true');

and the JCHEM Manager is also failing to build the index, nor will it export the data to SDF.

" Error with molecule CD_ID=... Cannot recognise format (?)..."

Any suggestions? Thanks for any help in advance. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Name Value Type

----- ------ -----

- _throw The index on table 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE' contains obsolete data. (Current index version: 39, index version for 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE': 50101.) Please recreate the index with the 'regenerateTable=true' option. RuntimeException

+ backtrace Object[3]

backtrace -3042686055658047285 long

backtrace -3387516993124229948 long

+ cause The index on table 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE' contains obsolete data. (Current index version: 39, index version for 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE': 50101.) Please recreate the index with the 'regenerateTable=true' option. RuntimeException

+ cause "The index on table 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE' contains obsolete data. (Current index version: 39, index version for 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE': 50101.) Please recreate the index with the 'regenerateTable=true' option." String

+ cause Object[3]

+ detailMessage "The index on table 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE' contains obsolete data. (Current index version: 39, index version for 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE': 50101.) Please recreate the index with the 'regenerateTable=true' option." String

+ detailMessage Object[3]

detailMessage -3042686055658047285 long

- stackTrace StackTraceElement[3]

- [0] StackTraceElement

+ declaringClass "chemaxon.jchem.cartridge.JFunctions" String

+ fileName "JFunctions.java" String

lineNumber 216 int

+ methodName "checkTableVersion" String

- [1] StackTraceElement

+ declaringClass "chemaxon.jchem.cartridge.JFunctions" String

+ fileName "JFunctions.java" String

lineNumber 197 int

+ methodName "checkTableVersion" String

- [2] StackTraceElement

+ declaringClass "chemaxon.jchem.cartridge.JCartDml" String

+ fileName "JCartDml.java" String

lineNumber 379 int

+ methodName "insertMol" String

+ stackTrace The index on table 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE' contains obsolete data. (Current index version: 39, index version for 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE': 50101.) Please recreate the index with the 'regenerateTable=true' option. RuntimeException

+ stackTrace "The index on table 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE' contains obsolete data. (Current index version: 39, index version for 'JCHEM5.STRUCTURE': 50101.) Please recreate the index with the 'regenerateTable=true' option." String

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

13-07-2010 10:35:35

CREATE INDEX jc_idx_2 ON structure(cd_structure) 
INDEXTYPE IS jc_idxtype PARAMETERS('RegenerateTable=true');

You have to prefix the index type name with the schema where it resides.

Note that the 'RegenerateTable=true' parameter didn't work very well with earlier JChem Cartridge releases, so I'd suggest to stick with JChem Manager for regenerating JChem structure tables.

and the JCHEM Manager is also failing to build the index, nor will it export the data to SDF.

" Error with molecule CD_ID=... Cannot recognise format (?)..."

This looks very much like an error occurred during  cloning of the schema. The obvious thing to do is to compare the offending structure between the cloned database and the original database for some pointers... (How did you do the "cloning", by the way?)

User cc22497a3c

13-07-2010 14:05:24

OK thanks.

I might just drop & recreate the table blank and export /import the structures throught the manager.

User cc22497a3c

22-07-2010 14:45:18

Still struggling with this index.

I recreated the STRUCTURE table via the JCHEMMANAGER, I am inserting into this via

declare
cd_id number;
begin
cd_id:=jchem_table_pkg.jc_insert('C1CCCCC1', 'STRUCTURE', '', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '')(1);
end;

ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: The index on table 'IMPERIAL_JCHEM5.STRUCTURE' contains obsolete data. (Current index version: 39, index version for 'IMPERIAL_JCHEM5.STRUCTURE': 5020400.) Please recreate the index with the 'regenerateTable=true' option.
ORA-06512: at "IMPERIAL_JCHEM5.JCHEM_TABLE_PKG", line 30
ORA-06512: at "IMPERIAL_JCHEM5.JCHEM_TABLE_PKG", line 19

I have dropped and recreated the index using:

create index jc_idx_2 ON myschema.structure(CD_STRUCTURE) INDEXTYPE is jc_idxtype;

And also regenerated the empty structure table via the jChemManager.

Can you suggest a way forward ?

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

22-07-2010 17:39:56

The JChemManager you used for table data regeneration was of the same JChem version as the JChem Cartridge installation you are using for the insert?

Do searches fail with a similar error message?

Peter

User cc22497a3c

23-07-2010 08:25:00

Yes both the ChemAxon Cartridge and Manager are the same version.

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

23-07-2010 10:20:49

> Yes both the ChemAxon Cartridge and Manager are the same version.

And both are JChem 3.2 (as you indicated in your first post), correct?

Peter

User cc22497a3c

23-07-2010 13:04:18

I thought it best to reproduce this error on a later version of JChem, 5.2.

I am sure this must be something I am not doing right but I cannot see it!

table.MYSCHEMA.STRUCTURE.JChemVersion 5.2.6 

JChemManager: 5.2.6/ JVM 1.6 on Windows XP SP3.

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

23-07-2010 15:50:05

Are you able to insert structures into the table with JChemManager 5.2.6?