How set the Cartridge auto startup

User e4dfb0dc6a

18-12-2009 03:21:32

Dear All

I want to set the Cartridge server auto  startup when the windows startup,How to set it?May be set?

Thanks!

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

18-12-2009 08:20:59

Dear Allen,

As part of the JChem Cartridge installation, a Windows service called JChem Cartridge Service is created by default for the JChem Cartridge server. You can control this service as any other Windows service including enabling and disabling it at startup.

During installation you are asked to confirm that a Windows service is created for the JChem Cartridge server. In case you didn't confirm during installation, you can still create the Windows service using the --jcserver-only switch:

.\install-interact.bat --jcserver-only

Peter

User e4dfb0dc6a

18-12-2009 08:26:27

pkovacs wrote:

Dear Allen,

As part of the JChem Cartridge installation, a Windows service called JChem Cartridge Service is created by default for the JChem Cartridge server. You can control this service as any other Windows service including enabling and disabling it at startup.

During installation you are asked to confirm that a Windows service is created for the JChem Cartridge server. In case you didn't confirm during installation, you can still create the Windows service using the --jcserver-only switch:

Peter

Dear Peter,

Thanks a lot!

User e4dfb0dc6a

21-12-2009 06:33:12

Allen Kao wrote:

pkovacs wrote:

Dear Allen,

Peter

Dear Peter,

Thanks a lot!

Dear  Peter,

I try it on version5.2 ,that is all right,but I try it on version 5.1.3_2 occur error, Tip is not an internal or external command. I checked the Cartridge dictionary,there is no necessary bat file,What are good ways to solve it?

Thanks!

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

21-12-2009 08:12:05

Dear Allen,

This particular installation method was introduced in JChem version 5.2.0. It is not available with version 5.1.3_2. Please, follow the installation instructions in the documentation bundled with 5.1.3_2.

Peter

User e4dfb0dc6a

21-12-2009 08:20:45

Dear peter,

Thank you very much for the response in time!