JChem Cartridge installation problem on Sparc server

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

19-06-2006 12:19:18

Quote:
We encountered the following error during installation of JChem Cartridge on a Sparc server:

bash-2.03$ ./install.sh jchem/jchem@stirlitz http://192.168.0.5:8100/jchemstreams

Loading Java classes into Oracle Server.

This process can take several minutes.

+ /export/home/oracle/ora92/bin/loadjava -force -user jchem/jchem@stirlitz ./jcart.jar

apphome is /export/home/oracle/ora92/oracle.swd.jre/bin/..

jrehome is /export/home/oracle/ora92/oracle.swd.jre/bin/../jre

value of jre is /export/home/oracle/ora92/oracle.swd.jre/bin/../export/home/oracle/ora92/oracle.swd.jre/bin/../lib/sparc/client:/export/home/oracle/ora92/oracle.swd.jre/bin/../lib/sparc:/export/home/oracle/ora92/oracle.swd.jre/bin/../lib/sparc/client:/export/home/oracle/ora92/oracle.swd.jre/bin/../lib/sparc::/export/home/oracle/ora92/lib:/export/home/oracle/ora92/JRE/lib

The system classes in the classpath are not compatible with this version of Java. Please check that the classpath is correct.

CLASSPATH = /export/home/oracle/ora92/JRE/lib/rt.jar:/export/home/oracle/ora92/JRE/lib/i18n.jar:/export/home/oracle/ora92/jlib/javax-ssl-1_1.jar:/export/home/oracle/ora92/jlib/jssl-1_1.jar:/export/home/oracle/ora92/jdbc/lib/classes111.zip:/export/home/oracle/ora92/sqlj/lib/translator.zip:/export/home/oracle/ora92/javavm/lib/aurora.zip:/export/home/oracle/ora92/JRE/classes:/export/home/oracle/ora92/JRE/lib/classes.zip

+ exit 1

bash-2.03$
Is your database JVM-enabled? JChem Cartridge requires a JVM-enabled Oracle database. If you have already installed your Oracle9i database without Oracle JVM, you can Java-enable your database by using the "Modify" mode of the Oracle9i Database Configuration Assistant. The "Modify" mode enables you to choose the features, such as Oracle JVM, that you would like installed on top of an existing Oracle9i database.

If JVM is enabled, please, make sure that the JAVA_POOL_SIZE and SHARED_POOL_SIZE initialization variables are both set to at least 150MB each.

If the pool sizes above are correctly set and the installation still fails with the same error message, try to unset the CLASSPATH environment variable in the shell used for the installation and try running the install.sh script again.