error when using vanilla JSP application

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

18-04-2006 13:08:49

Hello,

When I try to open a JChem table using vanilla JSP application, I get the error message below.

SQLState: null

Message: Cannot handle type in cd_structure field: oracle.sql.BLOB

Vendor: 0

Can anyone help me interpret please...is this a data issue?

Daniel.

Stack trace below...

JChem version : 3.1.5

JVM : Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.4.2_07

Stack trace:

------------

java.sql.SQLException: Cannot handle type in cd_structure field: oracle.sql.BLOB

at chemaxon.util.DatabaseTools.readBytes(DatabaseTools.java:193)

at chemaxon.util.DatabaseTools.readBytes(DatabaseTools.java:154)

at org.apache.jsp.examples.jsp1_005fx.searchresults_jsp._jspService(searchresults_jsp.java:721)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:324)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:704)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:474)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:409)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:312)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:670)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:637)

at org.apache.jsp.examples.jsp1_005fx.searching_jsp._jspService(searching_jsp.java:469)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:324)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:198)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:118)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)

at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

18-04-2006 14:32:00

Hi,

Which Oracle version and which JDBC driver version are you using?

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

18-04-2006 15:01:58

Hi Peter,

I realise that you have advised me to upgrade my version of Oracle not so long ago but we currently use...9.2.0.1.0 (classes111.jar / classes12.jar /classes111.zip / classes12.zip)

We are in the throws of purchasing new hardware anyway and we will likely go to a version of Oracle 10g once we do, so and so an intermediate Oracle upgrade to another version of 9i is unlikely for us in the short term. However some (older?) tables in the same schema do not seem to suffer from this issue?

Cheers,

Daniel.

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

18-04-2006 15:37:39

Works for me.
Quote:
(classes111.jar / classes12.jar /classes111.zip / classes12.zip)
Please, remove all of these files from under Tomcat and try a single one: ojdbc14.jar. Do not forget to restart Tomcat.

Cheers,

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

04-05-2006 16:52:22

Hi Peter,

I only seem to be able to get hold of the .zip version from Oracle,

although the link is "ojdbc14.jar" - should not make any difference?

Do you know what the new JDBC driver class name is? Has it changed since previous? I have reached a new error suggesting so!?

Cheers,

Daniel.

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

04-05-2006 17:01:50

Hi Daniel,

The JDBC drivers are in the %ORACLE_HOME%\jdbc\lib directory ($ORACLE_HOME/jdbc/lib on Linux/Unix). For me: G:\oracle\ora92\jdbc\lib .

You can download the newest version from:

http://download.oracle.com/otn/utilities_drivers/jdbc/10201/ojdbc14.jar

To me, it looks like there it is ready for download.

Cheers,

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

04-05-2006 18:37:06

I found the link you state actually gives the zip, never mind as you say the jar should be in Oracle home...I presume the driver name has not changed in any way?

Cheers,

db.

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

05-05-2006 06:21:15

The file I download from the link above is called ojdbc14.jar. It is a zip file in so far as all jar files are essentially zip files with "jar" extensions.

The driver class name is most probably the same for zip as for jar.

Cheers

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

05-05-2006 08:38:51

All works well with the new jar...

Thanks Peter,

Daniel.

ChemAxon 9c0afc9aaf

05-05-2006 08:46:59

Quote:
The file I download from the link above is called ojdbc14.jar.
It seems it's browser dependent, e.g. Thunderbird downloads a .jar, while Internet Explorer downloads a .zip for me.

It's probably a MIME type setting problem on their server.

Anyway, the downloaded .zip is identical to the .jar, either of them can be used.

Szilard

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

05-05-2006 09:37:07

Quote:
It's probably a MIME type setting problem on their server.
Firefox and Opera both download jar.

Cheers,

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

05-05-2006 10:18:22

Sorry to break up the party chaps, but...

another question!

I am running this call from a Java method and seem to get this error?

Please help.

uh.createStructureTable(ch,pJCTableName, 32, 2, 6,",column VARCHAR2 (25)",null,true);

Descriptor table cleanup failed for table x - any ideas what might cause this? Also the old ora-00942 table does not exist pops out of the exception...Not sure which table the call is looking for?!

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

05-05-2006 10:23:39

Another question...

If I am attempting to run my call

uh.createStructureTable(ch,pJCTableName, 32, 2, 6,",column VARCHAR2 (25)",null,true);

in a java stored procedure can I substitute "ch" for somthing else? i.e. do I need to set up a connection handler if I am already connected?

- not sure what I would supply to the above call if not constructed ch object? Also If I am going through this way should I eliminate the older jdbc .jar files from ORACLE_HOME/jdbc/lib so as to eliminate the original issue in this thread?

Cheers,

Daniel.

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

05-05-2006 10:43:35

inhibox wrote:
Another question...

If I am attempting to run my call

in a java stored procedure can I substitute "ch" for somthing else? i.e. do I need to set up a connection handler if I am already connected?

- not sure what I would supply to the above call if not constructed ch object?
Have to tried what I suggested in http://www.chemaxon.com/forum/ftopic1396.html&highlight=runtimecontext:

Code:
ConnectionHandler conh= new ConnectionHandler();

conh.setPropertyTable(jchemPropertiesTableName);

conh.setConnection(RuntimeContext.getRuntime().getDefaultConnection());

By the way, the implementation of JChem table creation in JChem Cartridge (which will be available with JChem 3.2) makes, for various reasons, an http request to Tomcat where the actual job is then done. But calling out to Tomcat is maybe overkill in your case.
inhibox wrote:
Also If I am going through this way should I eliminate the older jdbc .jar files from ORACLE_HOME/jdbc/lib so as to eliminate the original issue in this thread?
No, leave them alone.

Cheers

Peter

ChemAxon 9c0afc9aaf

05-05-2006 10:56:51

Hi Daniel,
Quote:
Sorry to break up the party chaps, but...

another question!
Please post separate questions in separate threads, otherwise different issues will be mixed up.
Quote:
I am running this call from a Java method and seem to get this error?

Please help.

Descriptor table cleanup failed for table x - any ideas what might cause this? Also the old ora-00942 table does not exist pops out of the exception...
This is quite vague information for us.

Could you paste the full stack trace / output exactly as it appears on your screen ?

Best regards,

Szilard

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

05-05-2006 11:32:10

Hi Peter,

I do have this already working as a Java stored procedure in one environment but failed to get it working in another with the "same" code (i.e. the URL has of course changed and now the jdbc.jar)...your new table management cart fncs sound very useful ...

Hi Szilard,

Running the class seemed to generate the attached log, not sure how much use it will be to you?

Cheers for your help guys,

Daniel.

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

05-05-2006 11:44:28

Daniel,

If the error occurred in your stored procedure during ConnectionHandler instantiation or UpdateHander.createTable, then we would need the (latest) Oracle session trace in the "udump" directory (probably $ORACLE_BASE/admin/<your-db>/udump).

Cheers,

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

05-05-2006 12:06:21

So, I've looked in udump and completed the call suggested below using the ip address of the machine and a port number other than the one tomcat uses...I try my stored procedure again and I now seem to get a recurring error message (below) with a new port value required (x) each time! I have of course previously completed these calls for the cartridge with my chosen tomcat port number 6969. Have you come across this before, will this continue until I have no ports left to grant for!? :( boo-hoo

java.security.AccessControlException: the Permission (java.net.SocketPermission 10.2.1.10:1433 connect,resolve) has not been granted to REACTOR. The PL/SQL to grant this is dbms_java.grant_permission( 'REACTOR', 'SYS:java.net.SocketPermission', '10.2.1.10:x', 'connect,resolve' )

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

05-05-2006 12:20:05

Daniel,

Please, could you post the session trace from udump so we can see more of what is happening on your side?

Thank you,

Peter

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

05-05-2006 13:41:42

Daniel,

Attached you can find stored procedures which should work. (They work for me.) If you want several Oracle users to use similar stored procedures installed only in one single schema, I recommend to add the AUTHID CURRENT_USER clause to the PL/SQL declarations. This makes sure that the procedures are executed with the privileges of the caller. Of course, each caller must then have all the required privileges -- including Java SocketPermissions.

The java.security.AccessControlException errors might be a result of a network problem. Please, check (with telnet for example) to see if you can connect from the Oracle machine to the host and port where Tomcat with JChemStreams is listening.

Cheers,

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

05-05-2006 15:32:29

Cool Peter,

its the RuntimeContext.getRuntime().getDefaultConnection() that is different from the one I got working, it's certianly neater this way...

just tried it and is questioning the RuntimeContext class...just wondering which sqlj jar you would have loaded up using loadjava, apparently there are several choices?

Cheers,

Daniel.

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

05-05-2006 15:56:39

Hi Daniel,

For Java stored procedures in Oracle, you have to install with loadjava three Java artifacts:

1.) jchem.jar (included in JChem)

2.) dom4j.jar (included in JChem)

3.) the classes implementing your stored procedures (in the case of my example UhTest.class) -- as separate classes or bundled in a jar file.

Everything else is automatically made available by Oracle.

Note that there is no guarantee that jchem.jar files from future JChem versions will be "usable" in the Oracle JVM. This especially holds for Oracle 9i which has a JDK 1.3 compatible JVM. The current JChem version is still compatible with JDK 1.3, but we consider abandoning support for JDK 1.3. (JChem Cartridge, however, will still run with the JDK 1.3 Oracle JVM.) At some point in the future you might have to migrate your code to use the JChem table handling PL/SQL routines provided by JChem Cartridge.

Cheers,

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

05-05-2006 20:05:06

Thanks Peter,

When the cartridge functions are available I will throw my own "heath-Robinson" verisons off the nearset cliff and adopt the cart versions!

Cheers,

Daniel.

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

08-05-2006 09:12:31

Hi Peter,

Sorry to report:

dom4j.jar loaded with plenty of errors - are there any pre-requisites?

"operations failed" and Ora-29534 errors.

I think jchem.jar appears to be loaded ok but with many apparent uncompiled class.

When I attempt to create my own class I get the error:

"Undefined variable or class name: RuntimeContext"

SELECT jchem_core_pkg.getenvironment() FROM dual works OK.

I'm not quite sure what is missing here? Any other jar file?

Cheers,

Daniel.

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

08-05-2006 12:24:24

The JSP application now works fine, having replaced all jdbc jars with

ojdbc14.jar, however I seem to have other issues. The index below does appear to have been created/is valid (when subsequently inspect table)but I don't know if this is really the case - I suspect not?

JCHEM_CORE_PKG.GETENVIRONMENT()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production

PL/SQL Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production

CORE 9.2.0.1.0 Production

TNS for 32-bit Windows: Version 9.2.0.1.0 - Production

NLSRTL Version 9.2.0.1.0 - Production

NLSRTL Version 9.2.0.1.0 - Production

JChem version in the database: TEST_2006_04_19

JChem version in the Tomcat server: TEST_2006_04_19

java.vm.version: 1.4.2_04-b05

java.vm.vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.

Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

JCHEM_CORE_PKG.GETENVIRONMENT()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major JDBC version in Tomcat: 1

Minor JDBC version in Tomcat: 0

SQL> CREATE INDEX testamidereactantaJCIdx ON testamidereactanta (smiles) INDEXTYPE IS jc_idxtype

2 PARAMETERS ('JChemPropertiesTable=JchemProperties2,debuglevel=1');

CREATE INDEX testamidereactantaJCIdx ON testamidereactanta (smiles) INDEXTYPE IS jc_idxtype

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine

ORA-29532: Java call terminated by uncaught Java exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: The following exception has been thrown by the

servlet:

Exception: Please, check the JDBC connection properties for Tomcat.

ORA-06512: at "REACTOR.JCHEM_CORE_PKG", line 0

ORA-06512: at "REACTOR.JC_IDXTYPE_IM", line 17

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

08-05-2006 13:09:33

Hi Daniel,
inhibox wrote:
dom4j.jar loaded with plenty of errors - are there any pre-requisites?

"operations failed" and Ora-29534 errors.
Please, make sure that you have at least 64 MB of JAVA_POOL_

SIZE and 64 MB of SHARED_POOL_SIZE.
inhibox wrote:
I think jchem.jar appears to be loaded ok but with many apparent uncompiled class.
Do not worry, classes will be compiled as needed (if they fail to compile, you will receive an error message).
inhibox wrote:
When I attempt to create my own class I get the error:

"Undefined variable or class name: RuntimeContext"
What do you attempt to load: a *.class file or a *.java file?

Cheers,

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

08-05-2006 13:24:30

I try to run the following...

CREATE OR REPLACE AND RESOLVE JAVA SOURCE NAMED JChemTableFncs AS

public class JChemTableFncs {

public static int CreateJChemTable (String pJCTableName,String pColumns)

{

int vSuccess = 0;

try

{

chemaxon.util.ConnectionHandler ch = new chemaxon.util.ConnectionHandler();

ch.setPropertyTable("jchemproperties2");

ch.setConnection(RuntimeContext.getRuntime().getDefaultConnection());

chemaxon.jchem.db.UpdateHandler uh = new chemaxon.jchem.db.UpdateHandler ();

uh.createStructureTable(ch,pJCTableName, 32, 2, 6,pColumns,null,true);

vSuccess = 1;

}

catch (Exception ex) {System.out.println(ex);}

return vSuccess;

}

}

/

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

08-05-2006 13:41:27

inhibox wrote:
I try to run the following...

CREATE OR REPLACE AND RESOLVE JAVA SOURCE NAMED JChemTableFncs AS

public class JChemTableFncs {

public static int CreateJChemTable (String pJCTableName,String pColumns)

{

int vSuccess = 0;

try

{

chemaxon.util.ConnectionHandler ch = new chemaxon.util.ConnectionHandler();

ch.setPropertyTable("jchemproperties2");

ch.setConnection(RuntimeContext.getRuntime().getDefaultConnection());

chemaxon.jchem.db.UpdateHandler uh = new chemaxon.jchem.db.UpdateHandler ();

uh.createStructureTable(ch,pJCTableName, 32, 2, 6,pColumns,null,true);

vSuccess = 1;

}

catch (Exception ex) {System.out.println(ex);}

return vSuccess;

}

}

/
sqlj.runtime.RuntimeContext

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

08-05-2006 14:09:43

Hi Peter,

Thanks qualifying certianly did the trick...Oracle still objects to my reference jchem references, see below (it adds the schema name also)

(Same goes for the connectionHandler class) Should I loadjava jchem.jar -force -resolve again?

LINE/COL ERROR

-------- -----------------------------------------------------------------

0/0 ORA-29534: referenced object

REACTOR.chemaxon/jchem/db/UpdateHandler could not be resolved

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

08-05-2006 14:58:32

inhibox wrote:
Hi Peter,

Thanks qualifying certianly did the trick...Oracle still objects to my reference jchem references, see below (it adds the schema name also)

(Same goes for the connectionHandler class) Should I loadjava jchem.jar -force -resolve again?

LINE/COL ERROR

-------- -----------------------------------------------------------------

0/0 ORA-29534: referenced object

REACTOR.chemaxon/jchem/db/UpdateHandler could not be resolved
First make sure that dom4j.jar is loaded without error message.

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

09-05-2006 14:12:41

Hi Peter,

I have upped both the JAVA_POOL_SIZE and SHARED_POOL_SIZE to 100Mb - still cannot load dom4j.jar correctly...

C:\>loadjava -user reactor/core@react -force -resolve c:\jchemtest\jchem\lib\dom4j.jar

The following operations failed

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMText: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMDocumentType: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMDocumentFactory: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMProcessingInstruction: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMCDATA: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMDocument: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMEntityReference: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMNamespace: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMElement: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMAttribute: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMAttributeNodeMap: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMNodeHelper: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMNodeHelper$EmptyNodeList: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMNodeHelper$1: resolution

class org/dom4j/dom/DOMComment: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/XMLResult: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/SAXHelper: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/DOMReader: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/HTMLWriter: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/DOMWriter: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/DispatchHandler: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/SAXContentHandler: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/XPPReader: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/PruningElementStack: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/DocumentResult: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/DocumentSource: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/SAXReader: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/SAXReader$SAXEntityResolver: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/SAXWriter: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/SAXValidator: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/XMLWriter: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/JAXPHelper: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/ElementStack: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/DocumentInputSource: resolution

class org/dom4j/io/DocumentInputSource$1: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/Stylesheet: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/RuleSet: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/Action: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/Mode: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/pattern/NodeTypePattern: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/pattern/DefaultPattern: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/RuleManager: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/RuleManager$1: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/Rule: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/NullAction: resolution

class org/dom4j/rule/Pattern: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/UserDataDocumentFactory: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/ProxyDocumentFactory: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/AttributeHelper: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/NonLazyElement: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/XMLErrorHandler: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/IndexedElement: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/NodeComparator: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/NonLazyDocumentFactory: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/IndexedDocumentFactory: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/UserDataAttribute: resolution

class org/dom4j/util/UserDataElement: resolution

class org/dom4j/Attribute: resolution

class org/dom4j/Entity: resolution

class org/dom4j/ElementPath: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/DefaultText: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/DefaultDocument: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/FlyweightCDATA: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/DefaultDocumentType: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/FlyweightProcessingInstruction: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/DefaultNamespace: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/DefaultElement: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/DefaultAttribute: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractCDATA: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractEntity: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractNode: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractElement: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/FlyweightComment: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/BaseElement: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/FlyweightEntity: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/DefaultComment: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/NamespaceStack: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/BackedList: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractDocument: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/DefaultProcessingInstruction: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/ElementIterator: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractCharacterData: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractComment: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractDocumentType: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/NamespaceCache: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/DefaultCDATA: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/QNameCache: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractAttribute: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractProcessingInstruction: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/FlyweightText: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractText: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/ContentListFacade: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/FlyweightAttribute: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/DefaultEntity: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/ElementQNameIterator: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/ElementNameIterator: resolution

class org/dom4j/tree/AbstractBranch: resolution

class org/dom4j/swing/XMLTableModel: resolution

class org/dom4j/swing/XMLTableDefinition: resolution

class org/dom4j/swing/DocumentTreeModel: resolution

class org/dom4j/swing/BranchTreeNode: resolution

class org/dom4j/swing/BranchTreeNode$1: resolution

class org/dom4j/swing/XMLTableColumnDefinition: resolution

class org/dom4j/swing/LeafTreeNode: resolution

class org/dom4j/Visitor: resolution

class org/dom4j/DocumentHelper: resolution

class org/dom4j/datatype/NamedTypeResolver: resolution

class org/dom4j/datatype/DatatypeElementFactory: resolution

class org/dom4j/datatype/DatatypeElement: resolution

class org/dom4j/datatype/SchemaParser: resolution

class org/dom4j/datatype/DatatypeAttribute: resolution

class org/dom4j/datatype/DatatypeDocumentFactory: resolution

class org/dom4j/xpath/DefaultXPath: resolution

class org/dom4j/xpath/DefaultXPath$1: resolution

class org/dom4j/xpath/DefaultNamespaceContext: resolution

class org/dom4j/xpath/XPathPattern: resolution

class org/dom4j/xpp/ProxyXmlStartTag: resolution

class org/dom4j/Text: resolution

class org/dom4j/bean/BeanDocumentFactory: resolution

class org/dom4j/bean/BeanMetaData: resolution

class org/dom4j/bean/BeanAttributeList: resolution

class org/dom4j/bean/BeanAttribute: resolution

class org/dom4j/bean/BeanElement: resolution

class org/dom4j/DocumentFactory: resolution

class org/dom4j/NodeFilter: resolution

class org/dom4j/CharacterData: resolution

class org/dom4j/QName: resolution

class org/dom4j/XPath: resolution

class org/dom4j/CDATA: resolution

class org/dom4j/ProcessingInstruction: resolution

class org/dom4j/Branch: resolution

class org/dom4j/Element: resolution

class org/dom4j/Document: resolution

class org/dom4j/IllegalAddException: resolution

class org/dom4j/VisitorSupport: resolution

class org/dom4j/Comment: resolution

class org/dom4j/DocumentType: resolution

class org/dom4j/Node: resolution

class org/dom4j/ElementHandler: resolution

class org/dom4j/Namespace: resolution

class org/jaxen/dom4j/DocumentNavigator: resolution

class org/jaxen/dom4j/DocumentNavigator$Singleton: resolution

class org/jaxen/dom4j/XPath: resolution

exiting : Failures occurred during processing

Well I'm quite stuck on this, so any further help would be great...

Cheers,

Daniel.

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

09-05-2006 14:41:39

Hi Daniel,
Quote:
loadjava -user reactor/core@react -force -resolve c:\jchemtest\jchem\lib\dom4j.jar
Do not use the -resolve parameter with jar files. Loadjava internally unpacks the jar and tries to load and immediately resolve each class as they are unpacked. The order in which classes are unpacked from the jar typically does not correspond to their dependency order. There will be not-yet-loaded classes needed by the class being resolved, hence the error. In case of jar files, dependency resolution is best deferred until Oracle needs to execute a Java class for the first time. Oracle should be able to automatically handle dependencies (even circular ones) between classes at that point.

Cheers,

Peter

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

09-05-2006 15:26:29

Peter,

Fantastic, all working great now...

Cheers,

Daniel.

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

10-05-2006 09:43:41

Sorry to have to report another error related to the JSP application

I had previously configured the cartridge but it appears this morning

(apparently the same environment last night did no behave like this) I recieve an error message directly after setup.jsp:

"Invalid Oracle URL specified"

Obviously I have used exactly the same URL with setup.jsp as with the cart configuration (the test connection worked fine)...but the error message above persists - what to do!?

Cheers,

Daniel.

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

10-05-2006 12:13:44

OK now again...it appears some environment variables (including jchemhome) went astray in conjunction with our network server deteriorating? Very strange but true it seems...so no further issue for now...well actually the java source that did compile yesterday now does not...not sure what else has vanished!

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

10-05-2006 12:27:17

Approximately when is 3.2 due to be released please?

ChemAxon 9c0afc9aaf

11-05-2006 12:03:40

Hi,

There is no fixed date for 3.2 yet.

It's a variable of many factors: what other features we will squeeze in, how many bugs we find during testing, etc.

(In short: it will be released when it's ready :) )

My vague guess would be 1-3 months.

Best regards,

Szilard