UpdateHandler setValuesForFixColumns

User f6678ce8b0

14-04-2014 07:44:22

Hi.

I am trying to use the 6.2.2 version of JChem on my application, but the previous version I was using was 5.1.03 (I am very backward...). So, I have lots of annoying little problems.

One of these is that setValuesForFixColumns is no more available in the UpdateHandler class.

I have also troubles with the search, since JChemSearch.EXACT (and other methids) doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Also, i have troubles figuring out which jar files I should reference since it seems there have been a huge refactoring in the way it is now packed (jchem.jar no more sufficient ?).

Can you provide some help for those topics above ?

Thank you in advance,

best regards,

Fabien

User f6678ce8b0

14-04-2014 09:26:14

I have troubles on MolBond, previously the getNode1 and getNode2 were used, and seems it does not exist anymore.

What is the new version ? getAtom1 or getCTAtom1 ?

thanks !

Fabien

PS: I have made progress in various fixes and realized the JchemSearch now uses a JchemSearchOption. What can I use to replace the JChemSearch.PERFECT and JChemSearch.EXACT?

ChemAxon 25dcd765a3

15-04-2014 13:37:45

jchem.jar is enough.

getNode1 and getNode2 is replaced by getAtom1(), getAtom2() respectively

(getCTAtom1 is related to cis trans stereochemistry)

Main search types are renamed: "Duplicate" is now used instead of "Perfect", "Full" instead of "Exact" and "Full fragment" instead of "Exact fragment". (from history of changes)

more about search:

http://www.chemaxon.com/jchem/doc/user/query_searchtypes.html

User f6678ce8b0

16-04-2014 09:12:59

Thanks a lot volfi.

Since then I wxas able to have my code fixed, so things are getting better.

However, I have some hard times with the applets part (marvin view and sketch) so I am considering switching to the javascript version (but that's a different topic).

thank you again for your support,

Best regards,

Fabien