Conversion from Accord

User 46924c5277

18-12-2013 00:25:53

We're trying to replace the aging Accelrys Accord cartridge with the JChem cartridge for a client, and running into an issue.

Their structure table contains some structures with query/Markush features (mostly polymers and resins).  We need to retain the ability to search for and index these structures using JChem, but I can't create the structure index on the table.

Attempting to create the index with the default values:

create index STRUCTURE_MOLFILE$x ON CHEM_STRUCTURE(STRUCTURE_MOLFILE) INDEXTYPE IS JCHEM.jc_idxtype;

gives the error

chemaxon.jchem.db.UpdateHandlerRowDataException: Inserting a query or Markush structure is not allowed for table: (SCHEMA.STRUCTURE_MOLFILE$X_JCX) with type:MOLECULES

From the documentation it appears that I should be able to specify a different type for the table that would allow query or Markush structures, but I can't get that to work either.

SQL> create index STRUCTURE_MOLFILE$x ON CHEM_STRUCTURE(STRUCTURE_MOLFILE) INDEXTYPE IS JCHEM.jc_idxtype PARAMETERS('structureType=markush');

create index STRUCTURE_MOLFILE$x ON CHEM_STRUCTURE(STRUCTURE_MOLFILE) INDEXTYPE IS JCHEM.jc_idxtype PARAMETERS('structureType=markush')

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine

ORA-20105: Descriptor name is too long. The maximum allowed length is 3.

ORA-06512: at "JCHEM.JCHEM_CORE_PKG", line 45

ORA-06512: at "JCHEM.JC_IDXTYPE_IM", line 29

I also tried telling it to allow any type of structures, which produces yet another kind of error:

SQL> create index STRUCTURE_MOLFILE$x ON CHEM_STRUCTURE(STRUCTURE_MOLFILE) INDEXTYPE IS JCHEM.jc_idxtype PARAMETERS('structureType=anyStructures');

create index STRUCTURE_MOLFILE$x ON CHEM_STRUCTURE(STRUCTURE_MOLFILE) INDEXTYPE IS JCHEM.jc_idxtype PARAMETERS('structureType=anyStructures')

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine

ORA-20101: Closing brace ('}') without opening

ORA-06512: at "JCHEM.JCHEM_CORE_PKG", line 45

ORA-06512: at "JCHEM.JC_IDXTYPE_IM", line 29

Neither of these latter errors gives me enough information to figure out what structure is causing the error or if there's a problem in the JCHEM schema itself.

Has anyone else run into this, and how did you get around it?

Thanks,

Bob 

ChemAxon abe887c64e

18-12-2013 12:18:31

Hi Bob,

Using the following parameters of create index should help. The structures causing errors will be stored in error_table.

PARAMETERS('structureType=anyStructures,haltOnError=nf,errorTableName=error_table')

You can find details here.

Best regards,

Krisztina