How to recover proprities tables

User d8da4712c1

26-06-2013 08:35:50

Hello,

I mistakenly deleted the information on the Jchem proprities tables, wondering if there is a way to do the recovery cause I can't rollback with oracle 'undo things'.
Thanks.

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

26-06-2013 08:51:55

The only option to recover, I am afraid, is from the database backup you yourself hopefully made.

You can also try and create a new database instance with identically named schemas and run the scripts you use to set up your dabase. You can then copy the JChemProperties data to the old one.

Peter

User d8da4712c1

26-06-2013 09:14:37

pkovacs wrote:

The only option to recover, I am afraid, is from the database backup you yourself hopefully made.

You can also try and create a new database instance with identically named schemas and run the scripts you use to set up your dabase. You can then copy the JChemProperties data to the old one.

Peter

I did try the second one..didn't work, I got this error while trying to jc_insert

The following cache ids are not registered for kiet.JCHEMPROPERTIES: JCC1

ChemAxon aa7c50abf8

26-06-2013 09:29:28

The structure.cache.id property needs to match in the jchemproperties table and in jchem/cartridge/jcart.properties. This is one of the propreties you can't copy, but has to take over (keep) from the old installation (taking it from the jcart.properties file).

Peter

User d8da4712c1

26-06-2013 09:33:22

pkovacs wrote:

The structure.cache.id property needs to match in the jchemproperties table and in jchem/cartridge/jcart.properties. This is one of the propreties you can't copy, but has to take over (keep) from the old installation (taking it from the jcart.properties file).

Peter

So I guess I can't do anything, I don't even have the jcart.properties file.