tautomer in overlap analysis

User a0e276acee

11-07-2012 13:23:14

Hello

I use InstantJChem 5.10.0. In overlap Analysis, the Tautomer option is not reachable for Duplicate search (greyed buttons). Is there something to tune to have access to this function?

Thank you a lot!

veronique

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

11-07-2012 16:27:04

Hi Veronique,

I just tried this and the radio button was accessible.

Could this be a case of tautomer license registration ?

Thanks,

Daniel.

User a0e276acee

11-07-2012 17:00:57

DanielSButler wrote:

Hi Veronique,

I just tried this and the radio button was accessible.

Could this be a case of tautomer license registration ?

Thanks,

Daniel.

The "tautomer checking" combined with "duplicates" works while importing an sdf, but not possible in Overlap Analysis. And I can't find any line in the license.cxl file concerning tautomer license registration. How can I check this?

veronique

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

13-07-2012 08:07:25

Hi,

From IJC open help > licenses and in the license manager window you will see "Product license details". 

Under this folder you can see all the licenses that you have installed.

http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin-archive/5_1_0/marvin/help/chemicalterms/LicenseInfo.html

Please see that you have the Isomers plugin group.

Thanks,

Daniel.

ChemAxon 60ee1f1328

24-07-2012 09:04:38

Hi Veronique,

We have now managed to identify the valid use cases where by we can see the radio box being greyed out in the overlap analysis.

1. If you create a structure entity that is of type query structures then the tautomer option is not available for overlap, since that cannot be applied to query molecules - I think this applies to the target entity in the overlap.

2. If you create a structure entity that is of type molecules but do not check the "tautomer duplicate" option at entity create time, then the tautomer option is not available for overlap - I think this applies to the target entity in the overlap.

We will check our docs to makes sure this information is clear.

Thanks,

Daniel.