Cannot open a project

User 9aa4619393

24-08-2011 11:55:42

Hi

I was working on a project this morning. Then I switched to a different one and now that I wanted to go back to the first I get this message:

JChem has detected that some tables were created with an older version of JChem, and cache tables should be created for them to be usable with this version.
Do you want JChem to create these cache tables now?
Before you select YES, please stop all JChem operations and searches.
NOTE: You must have the CREATE TABLE right for this.
Tables affected: APP.NVTS128_11_08_11_SUPMOD

This table was created this morning I believe, when I imported an SD File called NVTS128_11_08_11_supmod.sdf

It asks if I want to proceed, I say Yes, click on Upgrade and it fails.

Upgrade failed: Table/View 'NVTS128_11_08_11_SUPMOD_UL' already exists in Schema 'APP'.

Here are the details :

ERROR X0Y32: Table/View 'NVTS128_11_08_11_SUPMOD_UL' already exists in Schema 'APP'.
 at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.catalog.DataDictionaryImpl.duplicateDescriptorException(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.catalog.DataDictionaryImpl.addDescriptor(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.CreateTableConstantAction.executeConstantAction(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.MiscResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
Caused: java.sql.SQLException: Table/View 'NVTS128_11_08_11_SUPMOD_UL' already exists in Schema 'APP'.
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown Source)
Caused: java.sql.SQLException: Table/View 'NVTS128_11_08_11_SUPMOD_UL' already exists in Schema 'APP'.
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
 at chemaxon.jchem.db.TableInfo.executeSql(TableInfo.java:890)
 at chemaxon.jchem.db.TableInfo.createLogTable(TableInfo.java:1139)
 at chemaxon.jchem.db.Updater.createCacheTables(Updater.java:957)
 at chemaxon.jchem.db.Updater.performCurrentUpdate(Updater.java:212)
 at chemaxon.jchem.db.Updater.performCurrentUpdate(Updater.java:198)
 at com.im.commons.db.JChemTableUpdater.performNextAction(JChemTableUpdater.java:103)
 at com.im.df.impl.db.sprovider.UpgradeJChemIterator$UpgradeAction.performNextAction(UpgradeJChemIterator.java:141)
 at com.im.df.impl.db.sprovider.UpgradeJChemTablesState.proceedToNextState(UpgradeJChemTablesState.java:72)
 at com.im.df.impl.db.sprovider.SchemaProviderImpl.proceedToNextState(SchemaProviderImpl.java:116)
 at com.im.ijc.core.api.util.SchemaInitManager.startInit(SchemaInitManager.java:227)
 at com.im.ijc.core.api.util.SchemaInitManager.access$000(SchemaInitManager.java:53)
 at com.im.ijc.core.api.util.SchemaInitManager$1.run(SchemaInitManager.java:86)
 at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1418)
[catch] at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:1957)

Can you please help, I spent a lot of time making the form and I would prefer not having to start from scratch...

Thanks

Anna

ChemAxon fa971619eb

25-08-2011 14:34:37

Hi Anna,

we are investigating this and will respond soon.

Tim

ChemAxon a9ded07333

26-08-2011 09:28:26

Hi Anna,

As far as I understood, the table was created by someone else. Am I right?

Do you have permissions to delete this table or to create a new table?

Best regards,
Tamas

User 9aa4619393

26-08-2011 10:09:18

Hi Tamas

no, everything was done by me. So yes I could delete this table.

Thanks
anna

ChemAxon fa971619eb

30-08-2011 13:09:20

This was foillowed up separately, and the problem suddently went away.

The cause is unknow.

If you see a similar problem pelse report it.

Tim