We have created one own calculator (own implementation of TPSA) which we can use in Marvin Sketch, with some help from Zsolt.
We can also use it in command line with cxcalc and evaluate
C:\Program Files (x86)\ChemAxon\JChem\bin>cxcalc.bat tpsa "NCCCO"
C:\Program Files (x86)\ChemAxon\JChem\bin>evaluate.bat -e "tpsa()" "NCCCO"
However, it is not available in IJC. We have tried to copy the extensions.jar file in the modules/ext folder, but it is still not recognised. Do I need to copy extra config files in the same folder ?
What is the best way to make this calculator and other new ones available in IJC as a Chemical Term ?
We'll need to work out the exact details of how to acheive this.
Would you be able to send us your jar file (privately) so that we can investigate?
Plugin for IJC 5.3.X was developed.
Information for installing nbm file:
org-mrv-plugin.nbm file was attached. You ca install it to IJC by
using plugins manager:
1) Perform Tools->Plugins from main menu
2) Select "Downloaded" category
3) Press "Add plugins" button and select the "org-mrv-plugin.nbm"
4) Press "Install" button
Information for developers who uses IJC 5.3.4:
mrvplugin.zip is attached.
1) unzip the mrvplugin.zip, it contains NetBeans standalone module project
2) start NetBeans 6.7
3) Open NetBeans
4) Install IJC platform ("Tools->NetBeans platforms" from main menu,
add "IJC 5.3.4" platform)
5) Open the unziped project ("mrvplugin")
6) Perform properties from popup on "mrvplugin" projects node, select
"Libraries" category and select "IJC 5.3.4" platform
7) Try run the "mrvplugin" project
How the plugin works:
org.mrv.plugin.Installer.restored() is executed during every startup
of IJC. It installs the extensions.jar located in org.mrv.plugin
package. The extensions.jar is deployed as netbeans patch for jchem
libraries module. The evaluator.xml file is deployed to
The ".chemaxon" folder is used on linux. On windows it's probably
"chemaxon". It's the same folder where is placed license for jchem.
The JCHEM_MAJOR_VERSION is 5.3 for current release.