attachexportetkeys - name generation fails

User 677b9c22ff

20-03-2009 23:26:57

Hi,

I have a normal DB tried to calculate IUPAC names and got the follwoing errors.

Only difference was that duplicate filtering was on and I renamed the database.

See attached doc, impossible to copy as text

Ijchem version 4.2

Tobias

----

Randomly I also get

java.sql.SQLException: Connection connection is closed is closed.

at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.checkOpen(DelegatingConnection.java:354)

at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.getMetaData(DelegatingConnection.java:310)

at com.im.df.core.DatabasePlatform.attachExportedKeys(DatabasePlatform.java:3180)

Caused: org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: attachExportedKeys; uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state [null]; error code [0]; Connection connection is closed is closed.; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Connection connection is closed is closed.

at org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLStateSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(SQLStateSQLExceptionTranslator.java:121)

at org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLErrorCodeSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(SQLErrorCodeSQLExceptionTranslator.java:322)

at com.im.df.core.DatabasePlatform.attachExportedKeys(DatabasePlatform.java:3193)

at com.im.df.core.DatabasePlatform$SchemaSnapshot.createSnapshot(DatabasePlatform.java:3284)

at com.im.df.core.DatabasePlatform$SchemaSnapshot.<init>(DatabasePlatform.java:3250)

at com.im.df.core.DatabasePlatform.refreshSchemaTables(DatabasePlatform.java:2597)

at com.im.df.impl.db.DBSchemaImpl.refreshSchemaTables(DBSchemaImpl.java:593)

at com.im.ijc.core.ds.SchemaConnectionDataObject$SC.run(SchemaConnectionDataObject.java:237)

at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:561)

[catch] at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:986)

ChemAxon fa971619eb

23-03-2009 09:52:36

We are looking to solve this, but are so far having difficulty reproducing it, as it seems to be a rare and random event.

If you have any steps that make it happen reproducibly then please let us know.

Tim

ChemAxon 2bdd02d1e5

12-10-2011 07:34:03

Fixed in IJC 2.5.