I downloaded some files from PubChem,
created a DB with Standardizer in Instant JCHem
and imported that field. I enabled all fields in the
remove H section.
The explicit Hs are still shown, I tested it with the
external Standardizer and that works fine.
This is version 2.4.1 (general ZIP install with latest update)
try to change to "display as standardized" in molecule widget in your database form or view.
Yes, that is correct. Standardization is primarily for query purposes.
It determines how the queries are run, and as such is often not of direct relevance for display purposes.
For this reason the version of the structure that is displayed by default is the unstandardized form, but you can change this by setting the "display as standardized" dispaly setting for molecules.
See here for a related topic:
Hello Oleg and Tim,
thanks for your help, yes that resolves the issue.
Tim, now I know I fell into that trap twice....
I have two other problems I can not
1) get rid of the "Absolute" label with the widget property
2) show R/S labels even in case of stereochemistry.
We will add the option to show/hide the R/S labels.
I'm not sure whether the "Absolute" label can be hidden, and need to investigate.
Also, I'm not sure its desirable to hide this as it contains important information about the stereo chemistry (the MDL chiral flag).
An option for showing/hiding R/S lablels is now present in the IJC 2.4.3 update.