Grid view update problem after overlap calculation

User 677b9c22ff

18-08-2007 02:43:12

Hi,

* open two PubChem demo databases A and B

* perform an Overlap analysis A as query B as target

* the tables in grid view will never update to show the 2 calculated fields (in my case named OL1 count and OL1 hits)

* tables will only update if the calculation is performed again or one of the databases is closed and "treated" in ways I can not remember.

* fields can be queried but don't show up

** related to the same problem is the fact that a simple double click does not activate the correct library (one can activate the Schema Editor to see that or one can calculate an additional property in one DB for seeing the difference)

Tobias

Base Version: Instant JChem Version 2 Current Update: 2.0 JChem Version: 3.2.9.ijc Marvin Version: 4.1.11 (build date: 2007-8-6) Java: 1.5.0_11; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.5.0_11-b03 System: Windows XP version 5.1 running on x86; Cp1252; en_US (instantjchem)

ChemAxon e189db4705

21-08-2007 01:19:03

I think all you are described here is the bug we already discovered last week. It is already fixed in our development version so will appear in next release.

The problem is in some unique identifiers for schema/views/columns/tables and other artefacts. Unfortunately if you created the sample project twice these both projects have the same ids for corresponding objects and so a few things don't work properly (opening views, query panels,...).

I hope it's this case, but if you see similar problems in other than sample database (or some of your copied/cloned projects), then please let us know.

Thanks

Petr