Error occured during importing file

User 0e345a0616

12-10-2015 06:37:29

Dear Sir

Earlier i was using the instant jchem in the Windows platform and it was working fine. But now i have installed the instant jchem in the linux platform, but getting the error when i am importing the file...

The error file is attached below

Waiting for your early reply. Thanks

Monica

ChemAxon 26d92e5dcd

12-10-2015 14:17:08

Dear Monica,

the error you mention either means that your license file is missing, corrupted or not installed properly.

1. Make sure that in the folder <HOME>/.chemaxon contains no license.cxl file (if not present, you are missing the license, if present, it could be the corrupted or improperly installed license, in that case please delete it)

2. Into the same folder, copy your original license file you obtained from ChemAxon and make sure that the license file is named license.cxl

I hope this helps

Wishing all the best

David

User 0e345a0616

13-10-2015 06:29:29

Dear Sir

Thanks for your reply. Sir, earlier i was using the instant jchem in the windows platform and it was working fine. But now i have installed the instant jchem in Linux OS. And i am installing the licence key in Linux in the same way as i installed in the Windows. But getting the message attached below:

I have installed the licence.cxl file but still not working. May be as a new user i have not installed it properly or there may be a separate key for Linux and Windows.

Thanks sir

ChemAxon 26d92e5dcd

13-10-2015 08:36:06

Dear Monica,

I see the problem with your license now. You have your perpetual license, which enables you to use IJC indefinitely, but your support expires 30th April 2012. This limits your IJC usage only to IJC versions that precede the date of expiration of your support, which in your case is IJC 5.9.3. You are running IJC of version 15.x and therefore the warning about the license appears.

Either downgrade your IJC installation, or contact the sales for prolonging your support for you to be enabled to use the newer IJC versions.

Wishing all the best

David