IJC Schema Authorities Properties

User 5820178cbd

18-03-2015 23:07:45

I'm evaluating filtration of items using roles (we have several roles set up already) and I was wondering whether there are multiple properties that I can use other than "visibility." To use the example given in the IJC tutorials, I would use the following to add a row to the schema authorities table:

insert into IJC_SCHEMA_AUTHORITIES (SCHEMA_ID, ITEM_ID, PROPERTY, AUTHORITY) values ('<schema_id>', '<item_id>', 'VISIBILITY', 'ROLE_BIOLOGIST');

Are there other values for "PROPERTY" and if so, where do I find them? The property 'VISIBILITY' certainly works, but if I wanted to limit a single field for only one role (example: ROLE_LIMITED), I have to use 'VISIBILITY' for every other role. Is there a "NO VISIBILITY" property that might allow me to simply execute the following and be done with it?

insert into IJC_SCHEMA_AUTHORITIES (SCHEMA_ID, ITEM_ID, PROPERTY, AUTHORITY) values ('<schema_id>', '<item_id>', 'NO VISIBILITY', 'ROLE_LIMITED');

ChemAxon 37bb34e128

24-03-2015 14:52:39

Hi, I am afraid that 'VISIBILITY' is the only property value available at this moment. We would eventually like to unify the system of sharing across all item types available in IJC. In other words we would like to allow sharing fields/entities/datatrees the same way how forms/queries/lists can be shared now. But this is a very long term plan, unfortunately.

Thanks,
-vita