Vizualization license error after upgrade

User 8f0e0cac1a

19-06-2014 22:28:23

Hi,

After I rebooted my system, followed by IJChem upgrade, I got an error saying "Data not displayed in demo mode. Visualization License needed for >350 rows.

However I DO have a perpetual license for visualization,; weirdly the status says " Expired".

Please find the attachment.

ChemAxon 2bdd02d1e5

23-06-2014 08:34:42

Hi! You probably need to remove the old license definition from the license.cxl file.

It can be found in your home directory under chemaxon/license.cxl file. You may find the definition of your old VIZ license and delete it manually.
Or if you have new license file with all renewed licenses, delete (or rename for safety reason) license.cxl file in that $home/chemaxon directory. Run IJC - saying no licenses found. And install the newer license file only.

Does it help?

User 8f0e0cac1a

08-07-2014 13:47:56

fzimandl wrote:

Hi! You probably need to remove the old license definition from the license.cxl file.

It can be found in your home directory under chemaxon/license.cxl file. You may find the definition of your old VIZ license and delete it manually.
Or if you have new license file with all renewed licenses, delete (or rename for safety reason) license.cxl file in that $home/chemaxon directory. Run IJC - saying no licenses found. And install the newer license file only.

Does it help?

Hi,

I removed the old license file and re-installed my license file, but it shows the same problem (Data not displayed in demo mode. Visualization License needed for >350 rows).  As you can see below, I do have a Perpetual License for JChem and JChemVIZ. One thing I notice is my "Support" was expired on 2013-07-31. Is this may be the reason for this?

Thank you,

Hoon

ChemAxon 2bdd02d1e5

10-07-2014 08:24:53

Hi Hoon,

yes that's the problem. If your support expired. Your license does not support newer IJC versions after the expiration date.

If you still want to use this functionality you have to options.
a) renew your license
b) downgrade to some older version

Thanks for your understanding.

Filip