I am using Marvin Sketch to edit structures in an database
My usage is: Oracle(JChen.Cartridge) -> Instant JChem (IJC) -> Marvin Sketch (v6.1)
The structure is originally stored in the database as a MOLFILE.
After I edit a structure with Marvin Sketch (invokerd via IJC) and click SAVE the structure is in saved in mrv format.
The documentation for marvin sketch states that edited molecules are saved in their originalformat
Please advise how I can make this (molfile) format be the default.
IJC saves in MRV as default. This can be changed on a table by table basis by setting the "Format
for saving structures" property in the Extra attributes which can be
found in the schema editor.
Thanks for the reply,
After I make this change the interface does not let me save the change.
It seem to be stuck with a search for NULL VALUES ??
In any case the apply button never becomes available.
This is now solved
1. I have set the nulls allowed as you indicated.
2. Made the change to the misc setting (mol)
3. Searching for null still occurred. I waited some minutes for this to "complete"
4. The "save" button became enabled and I clicked it.
5. I have tested this and it works.
Thanks and regards