Error on users PC

User 0f1e393145

02-07-2013 15:17:01

Hey Guys,

I recently upgraded Instant JChem to version 6.0.1 and when I try to connect to any project (local or server) I get the following error when trying to open up views. Any idea on what this could be?

Thank you in advance.

-Adam

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No view registered for IJC_Default_Implementation_v1_FormView

at com.im.ijc.core.api.views.AbstractViewTopComponent$ViewBackgroundRunner.phase1InRequestProcessor(AbstractViewTopComponent.java:2013)

at com.im.ijc.core.api.ui.DFItemTCRegistry$RunnerProxy.phase1InRequestProcessor(DFItemTCRegistry.java:299)

[catch] at com.im.commons.progress.BackgroundRunner.processTheTask(BackgroundRunner.java:128)

at com.im.commons.progress.BackgroundRunner$1.run(BackgroundRunner.java:91)

at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1411)

at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:1991)

ChemAxon 2bdd02d1e5

03-07-2013 09:01:51

Hi Adam,

some problem could occur during the upgrade. Please unistall your IJC and install IJC 6.0.2 from http://www.chemaxon.com/download/instant-jchem/.

It should help...

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Filip