Geometry display

User 25d107bd42

30-04-2008 20:34:26

Hi,

the function keys F5 ... F8 in the "Geometry" display (see screenshot508) do not work on Linux (neither SuSE nor Ubuntu). It would be fine to have this options here also. In the MarvinSketch main window View-Transform-F5 ... F7 work without problems.

Regards, Hans-Ulrich

User 25d107bd42

30-04-2008 20:48:35

Hi,

and also a desire for optimization. The background for the Geometry display and for the Conformers display is by default black. For much uses of these displays it is better to have it white (for printing f.e.). Now is it possible to change the background from black to white by using the right mouse button and "colors", but this setting is not stored. When I calculate the next molecule then I have to set the background color each time I do a new calculation. This is annoying.

The setting kcal/mol <-> kJ/mol in the Geometry tool is stored. This is very fine implemented. So it would be fine to have the background setting also stored.

Regards, Hans-Ulrich

ChemAxon e08c317633

09-05-2008 10:22:46

Hi,
HUWagner wrote:
the function keys F5 ... F8 in the "Geometry" display (see screenshot508) do not work on Linux (neither SuSE nor Ubuntu). It would be fine to have this options here also. In the MarvinSketch main window View-Transform-F5 ... F7 work without problems.
It is a bug, we will fix it.
Quote:
and also a desire for optimization. The background for the Geometry display and for the Conformers display is by default black. For much uses of these displays it is better to have it white (for printing f.e.). Now is it possible to change the background from black to white by using the right mouse button and "colors", but this setting is not stored. When I calculate the next molecule then I have to set the background color each time I do a new calculation. This is annoying.

The setting kcal/mol <-> kJ/mol in the Geometry tool is stored. This is very fine implemented. So it would be fine to have the background setting also stored.
Thanks for the suggestion, we will consider implementing this feature.

Regards,

Zsolt