Molar refractivity error/failure

User d150a7a3c5

03-11-2015 23:48:59

Hello,

I am trying to run a molar refractivity calculation for Leucomalachite Green with the following SMILES:

[H]c1c([H])c([H])c(c([H])c1[H])C([H])(c1c([H])c([H])c(c([H])c1[H])N(C([H])([H])[H])C([H])([H])[H])c1c([H])c([H])c(c([H])c1[H])N(C([H])([H])[H])C([H])([H])[H]

After finding the lowest energy conformer and trying to run the calculation, I get the following error using the default options:

"Cannot run plugin: Refractivity

25"

The stack trace is as follows:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 25

at chemaxon.calculations.Refractivity.getAtomRefracIncrement(Refractivity.java:121)

at chemaxon.marvin.calculations.RefractivityPlugin.getRefractivityIncrement(RefractivityPlugin.java:216)

at chemaxon.marvin.calculations.RefractivityPlugin.getResult(RefractivityPlugin.java:310)

at chemaxon.marvin.plugin.CalculatorPluginDisplay.storeResults(CalculatorPluginDisplay.java:307)

at chemaxon.marvin.plugin.CalculatorPluginDisplay.store(CalculatorPluginDisplay.java:294)

at chemaxon.marvin.plugin.DemoCalculatorPluginRunner.runPlugin(DemoCalculatorPluginRunner.java:180)

at chemaxon.marvin.plugin.DemoCalculatorPluginRunner.runPlugin(DemoCalculatorPluginRunner.java:163)

at chemaxon.marvin.plugin.DemoCalculatorPluginRunner.runPlugin(DemoCalculatorPluginRunner.java:86)

at chemaxon.marvin.plugin.DemoCalculatorPluginRunner.run(DemoCalculatorPluginRunner.java:57)

at chemaxon.marvin.plugin.CalculatorPluginRunnerImpl.run(CalculatorPluginRunnerImpl.java:62)

at chemaxon.marvin.plugin.CalculatorPluginManager.callback(CalculatorPluginManager.java:73)

at chemaxon.marvin.plugin.PluginManager.callback(PluginManager.java:95)

at chemaxon.marvin.common.swing.MolPanel$4.run(MolPanel.java:3921)

Any ideas what's going on?  I am running the latest MarvinSketch v15.10.19.0 on MacOS v10.9.5. Thank you.

ChemAxon d51151248d

05-11-2015 09:58:56

Hi, 

Thank you for sending us this issue. We have managed to reproduce the bug and have already fixed it. The fix will be available in the next week's release.

Daniel