Oral abstracts listing - request review and comments

ChemAxon b124dd5f17

31-03-2006 17:30:24

HI Guys,

This time of year again - I hope you are all looking good going into Q2 and June 7 and 8 are blocked off in your schedule.

I attach to this forum post this years oral abstracts submission. This year we have more presentations than last year but still we can fit all of them in (and I would like to).

Can I ask you to review the abstracts and send your comments. Please note, that since last years biggest complaint was about vendor presentations I have added additional guidance for these presenters and I expect their presentations to be of a higher standard.

I will be informing the authors of acceptance - upon your comments - in ten days when I get back from the Life Sciences Conference + Expo 2006 happening next week in Boston - see you there?

Again many thanks for the efforts and interest

Alex

As usual I have made you moderators so that you each recieve this post but I will turn this function off afterward so that your replies will not be broadcast

User 21b7e0228c

04-04-2006 13:11:08

Fine for me - all the abstracts do promise some degree of technical discussion; I hope it won't be "how cool, we can do substrcture search!" but will really let people have a look into what's new in their implementations. I think we need to see the presentations.

Cheers!

User 8139ea8dbd

04-04-2006 13:49:16

The abstracts look exciting.

If you have to choose a subset, I recommend to definitely include the following topics:

RB Grossman, R Shell, M Yadav, A Sedwell, J Baxandale, T Dudgeon, I Ijjaali.

It is obvious that the ChemAxon community is growing fast!