marvin viewer

User 4ed9c617a3

14-10-2012 10:45:44

hi everyone, 

i am new here, i am a programmer and in my project of end of year i have to create an application based on marvin viewer so can i get the source code?

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

15-10-2012 12:35:12

Hi,

No you can not get the source code of our softwares, but you can download the MarvinBeans installer, and you can use our public API if you include the MarvinBeans.jar file in the classpath of your project. If you want to develop a .Net project, then I suggest to download our .Net libraries.

Download link for the Java version.

Download link for the .Net version.

Link for the public API documentation.

Regards,
Istvan

User 4ed9c617a3

15-10-2012 16:10:45

thanks, my project includes to use the viewer to view a SMILES code, so can i use the viewer to do that if yes, how can i do that?

regards

chantalokh

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

16-10-2012 00:11:21

Hi,

Here you can found examples on the usage of the MViewPane bean: http://www.chemaxon.com/marvin/examples/beans/index.html. I hope it helps, if you have further questions, do not hasitate to ask.

Regards,
Istvan

User 4ed9c617a3

25-10-2012 11:47:46

hi, thanks for every thing, i am starting using the marvin beans but my profs wants the license of using these beans, can anyone help me.

Regards,

Chantalokh 

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

25-10-2012 20:34:16

I will forward your request to our European sales person, he will contact you.

Best Regards,

Efi

User 4ed9c617a3

31-10-2012 14:53:21

Hi everyone, 

sorry but no one has contacted me about the license, i will use the marvin-viewer beans in a studying project, so have i to require a license?

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

31-10-2012 15:19:24

Hi Chantalokh,

Sorry for the late answer - it is sort of the season of the fall holidays here...

Anyway, if you want to use our software for your university work - which hopefully means that you are a student - then you can get a free license after applying for an academic license.

How do you do that? Here it is:

1. Read the conditions and the description of the academic license
here: http://www.chemaxon.com/my-chemaxon/my-academic-license/ />2. On the bottom of the very same page you can apply for the
academic license. Well - seems painful I know but won't take long
I swear...
3. After you submitted your application I'll review it within one
working day. If something is wrong, I'll get back to you - if
everything is fine you'll get the license key in an email from us.
4. How to get the program after all: Just simply go to our
Download page,
choose your preferred product, download and install it.
5. License after you got it: You should install the
license too! Your license will be valid for 2 years, and it covers
all of the future versions too. So, if you want to upgrade your
ChemAxon software, you won't need a new academic license, just
delete the old version, download the new version from our website
and your existing academic license will work with that. 

I hope that will help. Have a great day,

Janos

ChemAxon f052bdfe3c

31-10-2012 21:19:13

Hi,

Please be aware that no server use allowed with academic license. (I sent your request to our European sales person, but he is on Holiday currently. )

Best Regard,

Efi

User 4ed9c617a3

01-11-2012 10:08:00

Hi, 

first i'd to thank you for every thing. i have one more last question, the project i have to develop will probably be used by a group of researchers in the university so for me its okey, i'll apply an academic license but for them how can they use the application i'll develop (i'll use the libraries of the arvin viewer).

Regards,

Chantalokh.

ChemAxon 0265132c1a

08-11-2012 10:55:09

Hi Chantalokh,

I was on holiday, sorry for the late reply. Well, to answer your question properly I'll need to know more about your project. I understand that this might include confidential information too, so I'll contact you in email from this point.

Janos