Marvin applet upload error

User 1b64124363

21-03-2012 09:59:16

Hello Sir,

I am developing my own web interface where i want to do sub structural search using PHP and MYSQL and the web server is Apache.

But after executing my file i am getting the following error which i am going to attached here in word file.

So plz tell me wat is dat error. It is very urgent.

Monica

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

22-03-2012 20:23:39

Hi Monica,

can you send me the code snippet where you embed the applet in the html page?

An other question: what is the pourpose of the applet in this page, because, as i assume, you want to display the molecules, but the error shows that you are using the MarvinSketch applet. For displaying a molecule structure only there are much better ways, for example the usage of MarvinBeans on the server side, and create images from the moelcules, and activate the applet just after the user clicks on a structure, the performance of your page in this case can be much better.

In the attached document i can se an almost useless error message, that show you are trying to start the MarvinSketch launcher and it fails. On the java console i can not see any error message on the second picture of the document. Can you please activate tracing and turn on the showing of the java console when java plugin starts? You can do it on the advanced tab of the java control panel at the debugging section. The java control panel can be reached in the Control Panel of your Windows. Could you also attach the complete java console content after a failing start of the applets on that page?

If some of the requested information are considered as confidential, you also can send these information to my e-mail adress.

Regards,
Istvan