Disabling all keyboard shortcuts in MarvinSketch

User bb2ba884f2

13-12-2011 20:05:40

Hi!

Is it possible to disable all keyboard shortcuts in MarvinSketch ?

Thanks.

ChemAxon 990acf0dec

14-12-2011 14:19:41

Hi,

I don't know if there is any parameter for that, but i know you can remove each shortcuts on the Keymap tab of the Customize dialog (View > Customize...).

Is it enough for you, or you need a general parameter disabling all shortcuts?

Best regards,

Akos

User bb2ba884f2

14-12-2011 14:32:25

akospapp wrote:

Hi,

I don't know if there is any parameter for that, but i know you can remove each shortcuts on the Keymap tab of the Customize dialog (View > Customize...).

Is it enough for you, or you need a general parameter disabling all shortcuts?

Best regards,

Akos

Hi Akos,

I need to disable all keyboard shortcuts.

I disabled some shortcuts with "View => Customize" and with "xml" file also work.

But exist some keyboard keys that can't be disabled with this method.For example key "R", or key "1", "2", "3" and others keys still work and aren't disabled.

Best regards.

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

15-12-2011 17:01:43

Hi,

currently we have no option to the handling of that key events that you mentioned, and it needs development. We will consider how we can do that, could you tell me, how important this feature is for you?

Regards,
Istvan

User bb2ba884f2

19-12-2011 12:28:33

ifajth wrote:

Hi,

currently we have no option to the handling of that key events that you mentioned, and it needs development. We will consider how we can do that, could you tell me, how important this feature is for you?

Regards,
Istvan

Hi Istvan,

Thanks for your reply.

It's not so important.

If this option will be included in the future versions of marvin, i will appreciate this.

Regards.

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

28-12-2011 11:26:07

Hi,

all right, i have issued a ticket to our tracking system, we will notify you in this topic, when the feature is implemented.

Best regards,
Istvan