Sketcher Window

User 3c2507de9f

23-06-2005 12:54:59

When I go to the Sketcher Window (from the Menu Bar) the window appears with no Menu Bar until I maximize the view. If I close the Sketcher Window as if it were any other MicroSoft product (x in the upper right corner), I return to Marvin Sketch (applet) without my Toolbar and I only have View and Help in my Menu Bar. I find I must close out the Sketcher Window through View/Sketcher Window.

Have we set up something incorrectly?

ChemAxon 7c2d26e5cf

23-06-2005 14:37:55

To tell the truth, your first sentence is not clear for me.
Quote:
When I go to the Sketcher Window (from the Menu Bar) the window appears with no Menu Bar until I maximize the view.
I wonder that you do not see the menu bar in the sketcher window. What do you mean "I maximize the view"?

About the missing toolbar: Actually, it is not a bug, it is a feature. When you detach the sketcher applet into a separate window (by View->Sketcher Window), on the place of the applet will be displayed a non editable sketcher canvas. Its behavior is similar to a switch button. If it is switched on, the sketcher window is visible. If you switch it off, the sketcher window is hidden. The X icon on the sketcher window also hides the window. If you would like to put back the content of sketcher window into the applet, you have to switch off the "Sketcher Window" checkbox in the View menu.

The menubar which you see on the place of the applet (when the sketcher window is detached) belongs to the non editable sketcher canvas. Since it is not a sketch panel, it has not got any toolbar.