disappearing MEFlow object in MarvinSketch 5.3.8

User 62a37f4796

13-09-2010 16:20:34

Thanks for the 5.3.8 release which fixed a lot of problems with the MEFlow objects, but I don't think it's completely resolved yet.

One of our faculty is having problems with a disappearing MEFlow object.

There are 2 MEFlow objects in the MRV.

If you paste the MRV into a new MSketch window, it shows the two curved arrows (see snapshot).

If you change any display properties (I tried "lone pairs" since I figured it might be related and "carbon labels" since I figured it would be unrelated) one of the arrows disappears (always the one originating at the source atom; see the other snapshots).

The MRV displays just fine in 5.2.4.

This happens on the server-side as well as in the stand-alone version of 5.3.8.

OS on the local machine: XP SP3. IE8.0.6/FF3.6/Safari5.0

Any ideas on how to address this?

Thanks,

Michiel

User 62a37f4796

13-09-2010 16:21:55

mvanrhee wrote:

Thanks for the 5.3.8 release which fixed a lot of problems with the MEFlow objects, but I don't think it's completely resolved yet.

One of our faculty is having problems with a disappearing MEFlow object.

There are 2 MEFlow objects in the MRV.

If you paste the MRV into a new MSketch window, it shows the two curved arrows (see snapshot).

If you change any display properties (I tried "lone pairs" since I figured it might be related and "carbon labels" since I figured it would be unrelated) one of the arrows disappears (always the one originating at the source atom; see the other snapshots).

The MRV displays just fine in 5.2.4.

This happens on the server-side as well as in the stand-alone version of 5.3.8.

OS on the local machine: XP SP3. IE8.0.6/FF3.6/Safari5.0

Any ideas on how to address this?

Thanks,

Michiel

here are 2 more attachments that may prove useful

ChemAxon 12eab24e0a

14-09-2010 19:26:26

Dear Michiel,

Thank you for reporting the bug, we will take it into account while the Electron-flow bug package will be fixed(soon).

We will inform you about the success.

Best regards,

Eva