Marvin Applet in Silverlight

User d4125958ac

11-02-2010 17:26:38

Hi,

I use Marvin applet in Silverlight, In IE7 thereare problems when I leaving a page containing a Marvin applet,  in IE8 this problem appears very rearly.

I use the ComponenOne HtmlHost control to show an applet:

host.SourceHtml = @"<applet height=400 width=400 id=marvinApplet CODEBASE=" + new Uri(@"marvin", UriKind.RelativeOrAbsolute) + " ARCHIVE=" + new Uri(@"appletlaunch.jar", UriKind.RelativeOrAbsolute) + " code=" + new Uri(@"JMSketchLaunch", UriKind.RelativeOrAbsolute) + ">";

This does not work in FireFox at all.

Do you have any experience in Silverlight -Marvin applet.

You said that we have to use Marvin with Java 1.6.014 or older version. Is it true for this time?

I have used Marvin version 5206 bin , today I have downloaded the 5302 all, copying it to the same pozition in my solution there is an error:  JMSketchLounch can not be found.

Have I made a mistake?

Thanks in advance.

Kormos Péter

kpe _at_ comgrid.hu

(Ákosnak jó sielést)

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

11-02-2010 17:47:12

Hi Péter,

unfortunatelly we still don't know anything about silverlight. Have you got any error message which can help us to guess what the problem is?

The jre related issue seem to be disappeared, currently we are not able to reproduce it at all.

The problem with the applet starting is the following: applets are moved to chemaxon.marvin.applet package, so you should start the chemaxon.marvin.applet.JMSketchLaunch class instead of JMSketchLaunch, that should work.

Regards,
Istvan

User d4125958ac

12-02-2010 09:39:56

Hi István,

The error message:

Sor: 63
Hiba: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application
Code: 4004
Category: ManagedRuntimeError
Érvénytelen argumentum: IN ENGLISH: INVALID ARGUMENT
at System.Windows.Browser.ScriptObject.SetProperty(String name, Object value)
at C1.Silverlight.Extended.C1HtmlHost.OnLayoutUpdated()
at C1.Silverlight.Extended.C1HtmlHost.<SetCustomDefaultValues>b__1()

I have tried the latest (18) jre, there is no problem.

I have changed the class name, I works.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Peter