copy/paste MarvinSketch structures in Apple's Pages

User f3614c6e50

25-12-2009 10:05:39

Hi,

when using ChemDraw with for instance Apple's Pages, chemical structures are pasted in the latter in pict-format. The "chemical information" isn't lost because you can copy the structures back from Pages to ChemDraw, edit them and re-paste in Pages. It's a very handy feature and doesn't require to make copies of the original ChemDraw files.

Is there are similar way with the combination Pages/MarvinSketch or is this feature planned for a future version?

Best regards, and Merry Christmas, too,

Alex

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

28-12-2009 04:02:05

Dear Alex,

before we can fully respond your post, please fill in the required fields in the user data form correctly. This data will not be displayed on the forum, but necessary.

Please inform me in this topic if the requested data submitted correctly.

Until that i can tell the followings: Currently this feature is not supported, but we will check our possibilities about supporting this functionality.

Regards,
Istvan

Dear <username>,
Before we can respond your post, please fill in the Company field in your Profile
and use an institutional mail address. These data will not be displayed at the forum.

User f3614c6e50

28-12-2009 08:56:44

Hello Istvan,

the requested data is submitted.

Regards,

Alex

ChemAxon 5433b8e56b

29-12-2009 16:09:55

Hi Alex,

Thank you for submitting the data i requested.

In the 5.3 release of Marvin (planned to release in a couple of days) we have support for OSRA, which will provide image importing capabilities for Marvin, including pasting images.

Also we are search other possibilites to improve the image import and export capabilities of Marvin, if we have further information and updates, we will communicate them in the release notes.

Best wishes and Happy new year,
Istvan